Morning Love

So as the title says, little drabbles ranging from borderline steamy, to fluffy, to lime like, and even hitting vanilla. This is my first Reader insert (*CoughonthiswebsiteiwritetheseallthetimeCough*) I might change the rating if anything gets nuts, but for now, it's fine.

SKIO TO THE STORY.

Yes, I know sheesh. Here you go. (WARNING: I'm not sure what the hell I was thinking when writing this, so just bear with me. And yes, the title is absolute shit, I know.)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

You giggled quietly to yourself as you tiptoed up the stairs of the home you shared with your boyfriend, Marco((no surprise there)). In your hands you held a small bowl with a pastry that Marco adored in it. You both had days off, rare for you two, so you planned on making it a good one. Even if it meant you had to be a little tease.

You slipped carefully under the covers, careful not to wake your lover whose eyes rested closed as his chest rose and fell with his breaths. You gazed at his face, your eyes greedily taking in the sight before you. His boyish face, currently hidden soft brown eyes, and his, in your opinion, very cute haircut. When you'd told him this before, he became flustered, cute not being what he aimed for.

You nudged Marco lightly, smiling as he shifted under the covers, but made no effort to wake up.

"Marco..." You shook him again. "Marco, wake up...I got you something." Still, Marco didn't budge. You sighed, leaning down and pecking his lips, to which his opened his eyes easily.

"Marco, you sly dog." You murmured, placing another peck to his lips before waving the bowl in front of his face. He sat up.

"And what's that, (y/n)?" Marco asked, his arms traveling around you waist.

"You're favorite." You say, laughing quietly.

"You know you're my favorite." He responded into your neck, his words sending vibrations down your spine.

"Favorite donut, Marco. Donut. Not person."

"Maybe Morgan Freeman is my favourite person."

"I'm sure he's just flattered. Do you want the donut, or will I have to eat it?" You say sarcastically, poking Marco's nose.

"Feed me, (y/n), I'm tired." You sighed, ripping a piece of the sticky glazed donut off and holding it in front of Marco's lips. You smirked, popping it into your mouth and relishing in its fresh flavor, fully understanding why Marco liked them so much.

"Now, (y/m)... don't be a tease.." Marco huskily whispered into your ear.

"Fine. Here." You put another piece in front of him, but stick half of it into your mouth, the half inviting Marco. He grinned, slamming his lips against yours and ramming his tongue into your mouth, stealing the donut from your mouth and putting into his. With a satisfied swallow, Marco smirks at you, knowing your plan had backfired.

Throughout the eating of a single donut, you and Marco shared pecks and kisses, along with a few passionate makeout sessions, and you weren't surprised. What surprised you, was Marco trapping your arms above your head, kissing and biting your delicate neck, making you moan and laugh as he licks the bites better.

"(Y/n)... I'm going to make you mine right now. And I don't want you to be quiet. Be loud. Let the whole neighborhood know you're mine and only mine."

You smirked. You'd have to wake Marco with donuts more often.