Long Distance Video Calling

(Okay this one is really short so sorry, but I have a pounding migraine because our roof is being done and I just want to sleep for hours... sorry again! And title is lame as shit!! It's like the description of Skype wtf.)

        Marco yawned audibly, running his free hand through his disheveled hair, his other hand holding his heavy luggage. With a trill ding! Marco knew he had arrived on his floor, and watched as the elevator doors slide open slowly. Marco shook his head to clear it of any idea of sleeping. Not now, he told himself.

        Marco's eyes scanned the room numbers until they fell on his. "814.. Here I am." he mumbled, turning the key in the lock and watching in satisfaction as the door barely popped open. He pushed it open and walked in, shutting it behind him. He dropped his luggage to the floor, loosening his tie and then deciding on just taking it off. After most articles of clothing had been shed save for boxers and a wife beater (That is a tank top, btw), he put all the items he brought with him away.

        Toiletries in the wash room, clothes in the tiny dresser provided, suit coats and pressed pants hanging in the closet. With a half-satisfied, half- asleep grin, Marco pulled his laptop out of its bag, turning it on and closing his eyes through the grueling light that leaked from it. His small pointer on screen zipped over to a small 'S' symbol outlined in bright blue before clicking on it twice in quick succession. When it opened, he clicked on a familiar name, hitting the call button.

        Soon, a beautiful face Marco adored popped up, and he smiled as bright as he could. "Hello, beautiful." Marco said to it, watching as the face on the screen smiled back.

        "Marco! How is everything, there?" 

        "It's fine, but don't worry about me, how are you?"

        "Well, it's 6:30 in the morning here, I have to work soon, and the babysitter hasn't called back so Starr might have to come to work with me. Other than that, everything's fine." (Y/N), as the girl was called, replied back, brushing hair out of her face.

        Marco simply stared at her, taking in every feature he could, from her cheeks that puffed out when she was nager or nervous, to her eyes which expressed every emotion under the sun, to her smile which he vowed never to let fall into a frown. Skype wasn't exactly how he wanted to see his stunning wife, but with so few options under the sun, he complied for it. 

        "I miss you and your freckled face!" (Y/N) said, pouting playfully.

        Marco laughed. "And I miss you, too." He grinned at the girls childish antics. Sometimes she was more a child than their 2 year old kid! 

        "Oh! Starr sweetie don't touch that!" (Y/N) shouted concern oozing from her words. She turned back to the screen, her features etched with sorry. "I've got to go, honey. Love you!"

        "Love you too. And Starr, be good to your mother!' Marco shouted in the hopes of the sound reaching Starr's ears. She only gurgled in response. "Bye darling." And with that, Marco disconnected, closing his laptop and setting it on the bedside table. 

        He clicked off the lamp, laying eagle spread on the blankets as he recalled every detail about his lover. This business trip was a killer to his heart, it really was.

-----------------------------------------------------

Wow, can you say "I suck at writing"? Because i can!!! This was terrible, I know, but, hey, I ain't no Stephen King, I'm only 13. I MEANT 14 IN TWO DAYS MOTHER FRECKLERS. AUGUST 2ND WHAT UP.

Anyways, thanks for reading my Skarbies!!!