Four Years of Nothing?

• Dedicated to My crush (Ermahgurd scandalous)

You smiled as you kissed your boyfriend of four years, Marco Bodt. Currently, you both were sitting in your home watching a boring movie with him. You had both tried hard to pay attention to it, but had resorted to paying attention to each other, instead. Not that you minded, of course.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*\

Your hand nestled itself into Marco's, your fingers intertwining and locking in his. Around you nature churned softly, wind lightly blowing as birds chipped songs to others. Grass ruffled in the breeze, lilacs, morning roses, poppys, and marigolds bloom sweetly, tenderly reaching to the sky. You drag Marco to a bench, seating you both on it as you rest your head on his shoulder. His arm drapes around you, and you sigh in a content, blissful peace.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*\

An entire week has passed since Marco has talked to you, and you worry, thinking of the worse. Everytime you text him, he doesn't respond. Never picks up your calls, or responds to your emails. He seems to avoid you at school, and your eyes portray hurt, anger, pain and worry.

"(Y/n), it'll be fine! He must have a reason for his actions." Your brunette friend, Sasha, says, pointing her pencil at you.

Mikasa nods, scribbling down an answer to the math problem "Why don't you go talk to him, person to person?" You sigh.

"I've tried, but every time I see him, he walks off! As if he senses my presence and flees..."

"Whatever, (y/n). Relationships go through rough patches. That's all this is. Just wait it out." Ymir says, peeking at Mikasa's answer.

"I'm not sure how much longer I can sit idle."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*\

"Marco, please stop! We really need to have a discussion." You say, following behind Marco's form as he weaves through the crowd. "Please!"

"About what?" He replies harshly. You're shocked at his rough tone. This is not the man you fell in love with.

"About us!" He stops, pulling you to the side.

"Go."

"Why are you avoiding me?" You ask, afraid of the answer.

"I'm talking to you now, aren't I?"

"But I had to chase you down."

"...I don't like you anymore."

You stop, wide eyed as his words sink in, ever so slowly, grabbing, stabbing, and torturing as it went to the core. He...didn't like you anymore? "W-what?"

"Did you not hear? I said 'I don't like you anymore'." He pushes you away, walking off as you stood petrified in your spot, in moving as a tree. Your fingers gently clasp and uncles themselves as the words find every painful good memory you two had.

The movies, flour wars in the kitchen, stolen kisses, laughs, dinners, getting covered in mud at a pond.

Everything was frozen. Meaningless. Useless. Regardless, you grappled to hold onto those memories of him.

His laugh, lips, cinnamon apple smell, his freckles.

Everything he was was everything you needed, and it had just left without a single remorse. You sobbed into your hands, feeling your heart slowly crack until it burst, shards flying astray, unable to be fixed without plenty of time and help. Even broken, though, every shard still felt a burning love, a childish adoration, a sensitive desire for Marco, and that made it all the worse.

You had hit a rough patch, sure, but this was a hell.

_____________________________________________________

Wish what a drive off a cliff compared to the last two stories. Just, I recently got a crush really bad, and blahblurghwhatever not going to bother.

Plus, I love cinnamon green apple pie, which I'm baking at this moment (1:32 am) so tomorrow I can have some a la mode!!! Yum yum!

(P.S. taking requests cause why not YOLO amirite??)