Intruders

The sun was starting to set and a warm glow illuminated Privet Drive. A family of 4 walked along the street, laughing and joking as they went, not a care in the world, unknowing of the abuse occurring behind the curtains of number 4. To the naked eye, the street looked pleasant with all houses looking respectable with short cut lawns and blossoming flower beds. The only thing slightly out of the ordinary was a small, frail old women hovering expectantly in her garden. 

Crack.

Two men appeared outside number 4, with looks of determination. Each man was holding a slender brown stick tightly in front of themselves, like how a knight would hold a sword. The shabbier of the two, placed a calming hand upon his friends arm and took a slow calming breath before walking towards the wooden panelled door. He raised his hand to knock when someone coughed softly behind him, indicating her presence. Both men turned to see the small frail women ambling towards them using a walking stick for support. 

"Dumbledore sent you I believe?" She asked in a whisper. The two friends nodded.

"Good to see you Mrs Figg" Remus said in quiet voice. 

"Let's save the small talk for later shall we?" Sirius interrupted  "I want to get my godson" 

Remus sighed heavily, turning his attention back to the locked door and knocking hard. 

All three figures waited with bated breath. Three seconds of silence then the door opened. The long  face of Petunia Dursley peered around the door. Taking one look at the sticks in each of the men's hands, her polite welcoming smile turned to a look of disgust and fright and her jaw clenched. She took in a gasp of air and made to slam the door in the faces of her visitors. But Sirius was too quick for her, stepping his large foot over the threshold of the house, barging his way inside. 

"Vernon!" Petunia screamed as he she backed away from the intruders.

"Where's Harry?" Sirius spoke in a dangerously low voice as he refrained from attacking the blonde women stood before him.

At this, a large porky man came bouldering into the hallway. " GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE THIS INSTANT OR I SHALL CALL THE POLICE"

Sirius scoffed "Yes and while your at it I'm sure the police will be ever so interested to hear of how you abuse a seven year old child!"

Vernons beady eyes narrowed, focusing on the wands pointing at his ugly pink face "get out of my house" he growled menacingly.

Remus put his arm in front of Sirius indicating for him to stay put, and took a step towards the terrified Dursleys. "We do not intend to stay long, we are here to collect harry and then we will be off."

"You won't be getting your hands on that freak! We swore when we took him in we'd stamp out all the nonsense you call magic" 

Sirius had had enough. Using all his energy to prevent himself from punching the fowl creature in front of him, he pushed past them, calling out for Harry. Remus kept his wand trained on Mr and Mrs Dursley. 

Vernon turned towards him angrily and did something very stupid for a man facing two already fuming wizards. He grabbed Sirius' neck with his red stubby hand, pulling him back with surprising force. Remus lept in, forgetting all about magic as he attempted to rench Sirius from the grasp. Dumbledore's orders rang in Sirius' ears as he thought to get free. You must not harm Vernon and Petunia Dursley. 

" I'm the freaks guardian and he's staying here under my control! NOW GET OUT OF MY HOUSE AND NEVER DARKEN MY DOOR AGAi-"

Wham