From The Judges

The poor boy and I joebrown17

Review by Todi_sassyweirdo15

   Its a nice book but the cover doesn't really fit the story. Both look middle class and kind of from the 70s. The first chapter wasn't very capturing. It kind of put me off. Samson is okay and so are the rest of the characters but Anita needs a personality check. The description you gave doesn't fit her at all. You said she's modest but that is only seen around the stuff in her house,but not the last chapter on her way to Samson's home. Her words and behavior isn't really alluring. I understand guys have hurt her before but that doesn't give her enough right to treat every guy like dirt including Ola. She's giving me the idea she's all up and quite a snob even though its explained that's how she is but it's a tad too much. Lastly, you didnt really imbibe the Nigerian culture in the first 5-6 chapters. Its the last chapter that I get something from her country. It's a nice concept but the characters need tunning.

🌹🌹🌹

The runaways siriuslystyling

Review by Todi_sassyweirdo15
   Well,the title is nice,I thought it was more than two persons running away together. The first chapter is nice. The cover is close to the storyline but not close enough. It didn't attract me at first sight. Zara seems like a fun,loveable character. Her weirdness is cool. The last three chapters had me smiling and laughing, though I would say imbibe more Nigerian culture. Just a little editing and that's all. I love the book and can't wait for an update.

🌹🌹🌹

You're that girl Cinmisola

Review by Todi_sassyweirdo15
    I wasn't really attracted by the cover. It's nice but not really attractive and I don't think the title goes with the storyline. Your story is original and quite plot twisting and I like that. The characters are well defined and it's kind of like a mystery book cause I'm trying to figure out who killed Jax. I do suspect Tomisin but that's my opinion. I've got nothing much to say because the book can't be perfect but its superb. Keep up the good work and I'm waiting for an update.

🌹🌹🌹

Temperance Keli__

Review by Todi_sassyweirdo15
  The cover doesn't fit the story and it didn't interest me. I really like the first chapter which is important. Your characters are quite confusing. For instance, what's her real name? Temperance or Aseda?. You didn't really give much details. The first five chapters didnt give an insight to where she is. We don't know where she's living,what country. It needs editing but not heavily cause I can still understand and maybe explain what Waakaye. I want to learn about her country and input that. Over all, the book is nice. Keep up the good work.