From the judges

d_oyewole1
     Hello everyone, my name's Dolapo (d_oyewole1) and I co judged the general fiction genre in the African writers award. I'll try to be as honest as possible in the very very short review(s) below.

1) Waves of destiny Finest_Wine -  the cover wasn't all that catchy but it was manageable. I love the way you describe in such a way that its easy to grasp and creates an image in the line. Your characters are very good and quite relatable. I love Christian. Good job!

2) Picture perfect  _dawrites- the cover gave it a horror feel (I thought it a horror book). I remember once telling you that the first chapter had too much names, I'm glad you made a little correction to that. The new first chapters now keeps one going. I totally love this book,I was glued to it till the end. It's something one will love to read again and again. Kudos!

3) Stronger than pain WeirderMum --the cover is good actually. I'll not say I'm surprised at the awesomeness of this book after reading YTOANH. You're indeed a great writer. Its good to know that marriage is not bed of roses. I also like that fact that the book is totally unpredictable/ cliché. We hope to see more of Nneka and Adaoma!

4)Kauna HusseinaJafiya - To be honest,I think the cover of this book should be changed. When I first saw it,it did not draw my attention at all. The content of the book is totally good but the cover doesn't do justice to it. Miriam's story is cool,she's nice to Kauna and everyone in general. David's death was sad too. The way you write and the suspense in the book is very professional. Good job! Can't wait to see who's behind the killings!

5- The untold story Freshpaul97 - Although, I don't see a correlation between the cover and the plot,I think the cover is okay. I like that you're writing about those girls. A lot of research has been done,thumbs up! Its good to know that there are Christian Hausas too. Your grammar and punctuation is perfect! Well done!

Her growth ColourCoded
   I love this book but I think it needs a cover! Rorisang is so adorable and sharp mouthed(lol). I want to know what going to happen to her so kindly update frequently. I love the storyline too. And yes,I'm learning about South Africa (lol)