[1]

"Ms.L/N, someone is here to see you."

"Send them up Momo." I hear footsteps walking in to my office but I'm too busy to look up from my computer.

"Hello Ms.L/N, remember me?" "I'm sure, I would if I saw your face." I looked up and saw him, the man that broke my heart. "What do you want." "That's it, no hey Tae, what's up, I haven't seen you in 10 years." "Well, since you get that from the army, I didn't think you would need it from me." "Oh, so you know I'm an idol." "Yes, yes I do, I also know that you're a jerk that nobody should trust, now what do you want?" "You shouldn't speak to your new boss like that." "W-what are you talking about?" "Well my dad owns this company, and he retired so, yah." He replied back. I sigh and look at him annoyed. He smirks and walks over to my desk. I can't help but notice how handsome he has gotten over the years. "Don't stare at me too much, you'll go blind." he says with a smirk. "Is your dick still as small as it used to be?" He looks at me and smirks "Would you like to find out?" I blush and look away "Shut up." He chuckles and then says "You never change. "Why did you come to my office of all places?" "Because of you." I blush lightly and look away from him. "You still like me don't you?" He says smirking "N-No!!" I say not making eye contact with him. "Look at me, right into my beautiful eyes and tell me you don't have feelings for me." He says with a serious look on his face. "I d-don't lo-love y-you anymore," I say trying to keep calm. "Why did you stutter?" "I didn't!" You say with a pout. "Y/N I d-." We got interrupted by someone walking into the room.

"Babe, are you ready to go?" "Yah, let's go." Says Tae. "Jasmine you remember Selugi, right." "Y-yah." I smile at her and she smiles and says hi, after that she grabs taehyung's arm and they leave. Why the hell do I like you Kim Taehyung? Why do I even try to be with you, I should just let you be happy, by leaving. I sigh and continue to type on my computer.

After a couple hours I was done. I look at the clock and see that I had 45 minutes until I could leave. I sigh and get up.

I walk to the front desk and was about to ask if I could leave early when I heard my name being called. "Y/N L/N, come to the boss's office." I sigh and slowly walk to Tae's office where I find him sitting in his chair with a smirk.

"Yes Mr. Kim?" I ask trying to be as polite as I could.

"I wanted to talk about our earlier conversation." I roll my eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me. I know you can't resist me." I roll my eyes. "Yeah right you bast-" "Watch your tone." He says with a smirk. He stands up and walks towards me. "I called you in here for a actual reason. I need you to go with me to a dinner. I need a date for it." "Why don't you ask your girlfriend?" I ask with a sigh. "She's not my girlfriend she's actually my best friend now. I wanted to see how you would react. It wasn't interesting I thought since I'm so sexy you would've chased after me. Or made a big scene." You roll your eyes at his arrogance. "Fine." You say before turning around to leave. But before you could Tae grabs you and pins you to the wall.

He kisses your neck and sucks on your skin. You try to push him off but he was so much stronger than you were. You kept trying until he grabbed your hands and puts his knee in between your leg. He continues to kiss your neck until he hits your sweet spot and you moan. He smirks and continues to suck there leaving a hickey. He then pulls away with a content smirk. "Told you, you couldn't resist me." He says before letting you leave flustered and wet.