[3]

Y/N POV
I wake up the next morning with the sunlight shining on my face.
I sigh and get up walking upstairs so I could quickly shower and get ready for work.

Once I get to work I safely walk to my office seeing no Taehyung. This meaning he couldn't tease me. Or so I thought. I open my office door and my eyes widen seeing Tae sitting in my desk chair.
"Morning princess." He says with a smirk and then chuckles seeing my reaction. I roll my eyes and walk towards my desk putting my stuff down.
"Leave." I say through gritted teeth. He gives me a playful smirk.
"Is this your attempt to try to resist me. I know you want me. You can't deny you were wet last night, I felt it through your skirt and panties." He says making me blush and look away. I could tell his smirk got wider. "So I was right." He chuckles and stands up. He walks closer to me and whispers in my ear. "Come on babe don't be so cold. I know you want me."
I blush and look away. "L-Leave. I have work to do. I have to g-get t-this d-done b-by t-to-tonight." I stutter making him chuckle again.
"That's right I almost forgot about that. I can't wait to tease you. I've also picked out a dress come to my office after your done with your work." With that he left my office leaving me a blushing mess.

Once I was done with my work I look at the clock. I had 3 more hours before I could leave. Might as well pick up the dress now. I was about to head to Taehyung's office when my stomach growled.

I  decided food was better so I headed to the lunchroom. I grab my lunch out of the fridge and walk back up to my office. Luckily I didn't bump into Tae on the way there.

Once I was done eating I got up and put the container in my bag. I had another 2 Hours left.
I walk to the front desk where my best friend Lisa was. She smirks at me and I look at her confused.
"What?" I ask.
"I heard the new boss favors you. You're a lucky girl." I roll my eyes.
"Whatever he's cocky and Perverted." I say with a annoyed tone.
"And sexy." Lisa added still typing on her computer. I roll my eyes. "Pft ok." Lisa giggles and stops typing. "How do you get done with work so fast? I still have a good solid hour left." She says with a sigh. I shrug.
"Want me to help you?" Her eyes light up and she nods like I was buying her food. I chuckle and walk behind her desk helping her work.

When we were finished I look at the clock. I still had 20 minutes left.

"Can I leave early Lisa?" She nods.

"You still need to get the dress from Tae." She says starting to smirk. I punch her in the arm.
"Stop smiling." She laughs and rubs her arm. "Anyway I'm going to go pick that up." She nods as I walk away.

I knock on Tae's door and I hear his deep voice ask. "Who is it?"
"Y/N." I say with a annoyed tone. "Come in." He says. I could practically hear the smirk in his tone.
I walk into his office and my hearing was correct. He was smirking.
"Did you miss me?" He asks looking me directly in the eye.
"No. I need the dress." He smirks and nods. He gets up and walks to a room connecting to his office.
He comes back a couple minutes later with a nice black dress. Though it showed a lot of cleavage and leg.
"God you're a pervert." I say with a sigh. He chuckles.
"I thought it would look good on you." I roll my eyes at this comment.
"Can I try it on?" I ask.
He nods and I was about to walk out of his office when he asks. "Where are you going? Just do it here."
My eyes widen and I shake my head. "Um no thanks." I says with a blush on my face.
"Come on it's fine I won't look." He says while turning around. He didn't hear me moving so he added a comment.

"Just strip."