[10]

This is then end. I really hope you guys enjoyed this book and please go check out kidnapped it will be a longer story the least amount of chapter will be 15. Thanks for reading this book till the end I appreciate it. Sorry the ending is so short btw.

It's been a year and I've been living perfectly fine. I miss Tae but I don't regret what I did. I made up with Lisa. Thank god she's a forgiving person. She got me my job at the office back. I didn't know at first but I'm happy I took it. I sigh looking at the clock I had 10 minutes. I finish up my last sentences and send them in. I hear a knock on the door and I look up. "Come i-" The person just walks in. My eyes widen seeing it was Tae. He smiles at me and I smile back.

"I don't know if Lisa told you but we are getting married soon. I would love it if you came." I nod trying to keep my tears inside. He then walks closer and hugs me tightly. "I'm sorry I really was a bad boyfriend." I shake my head.

"That doesn't matter now. Just treat Lisa right please. I'm going to kick her ass for not telling me though." He chuckles and kisses me on the lips lightly. "You know I still love you." I nod "I love you too. I hope you are happy with Lisa."

"I do too."