[2]

When you get home you walk to the living room and turn on the tv. You think back to 5 years ago when you and Tae were dating. You guys didn't date for long but it was one of the best moments of your life.

Tae POV

I sigh and sit down on my bed thinking of all the times me and Y/N and together five years ago. They were great times until the break up. I smirk thinking back.

Flashback

Taehyung's POV
I smile Y/N was sleeping with me tonight. She looked happy when I said yes. My smile fades soon after thinking about what Y/N was going through. She loves him but he doesn't love her. Why can't she understand that I love her, she should be with me, all mine. I sigh realizing that I sound selfish. But I couldn't help myself I needed to be with her. I nudge her slightly until she wakes up, when she does, I kiss her. She doesn't pull away, which I'm kinda surprised.

"Tae, what are you doing, you already have a girlfriend,Seulgi."

"I don't care about her, I care about you." Her eyes widen and she looks away. "Y- Y/N?" I ask scared she wouldn't be my friend anymore. I sigh and say "N-Nevermind." "T-tae." I turn away from her and try to go back to sleep. "Tae please don't think that just because you say this, doesn't mean I will stop loving Kai." My eyes widen and tears start streaming down my face. I cry silently trying not to show my weakness to Y/N. "Y/N just because you say that doesn't mean I still can't try, I love you and nothing will change that." I felt arms around my waist and smiled. "I know you won't." Y/N said with a smirk.

I wake up in the middle of the night and start watching a scary movie.

"Y/N, can you hold something for me?"

"Yah sure." She mumbles. "My hand, I'm scared." "What, why?" "I've been watching a scary movie for the past 30 minutes and now it's getting really scary." "Sure, you chicken." I laugh. We watch the rest of the movie together and at the end she grabs her phone and texts someone. "Now all you have to do is break up with Seulgi and that's it, we can finally be together." She says softly. I grab my phone and break up with Seulgi. By that time Y/N was already asleep. I kiss her gently on her neck until she wakes up. "Do you wanna have some fun?" "Sure." "We can go swimming." "Oh right, I forgot you had an indoor pool." "Yah lets go."

We finally walk out of the room in our swimsuits and go to the pool.

"C'mon the water is great."

"No." She says cautiously. "Then can you at least help me out." "Sure." As she pulls me out, I pull her in. "YAAH TAEHYUNG!!!" She screams at me. I chuckle at her reaction she looks at me and glares. "Come on taehyung that's not funny." She then starts to pout, she was so cute. I grabbed her by the waist and said "I will never leave your side, I love you, and I will never stop loving you." She smiled at gave me a peck. Her phone starts ringing and she gets out of the pool and goes to grab it. "Hello?" I hear her say to the person she was talking too. They talk for a while and when Y/N hangs up. She looks at me nervously and then says "Hey tae I have to go." I look at her curiously "What why?" She looks away and then says "I just have to, I'll see you later tae."

I sigh and she walks into the bathroom to change. I follow her but go into the men's bathroom instead.

When I finish changing I see that Y/N was leaving. I decided to follow her to see where she was going.

She walks to a house that looks all to familiar. It was Kai's house he was in the bed with Seulgi . There was a lot of moaning and laughing. Y/N knocks on the door. I could see kai was rolling his eyes when she knocked on the door.

"What the hell do you want?" Said Kai angirly.

"I just....I just wanted to tell you that I'm happy for you and that....I have a new boyfriend." Wait Jasmine has a new boyfriend, w-what about me? "It's Kim-." Oh, it is me, yay. "It's Kim SeokJin." I walk into the room angirly and slap Y/N.

"WHAT THE HELL, I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!" "T-Tae, what the heck, what are you doing here?" "Don't try to change the topic, you love Jin more than me?" "Can you guys get the hell out of my house, i'm kinda busy here." Said Kai annoyed. We both nod and walk out of the house.

I look at Y/N angrily as she tries to apologize. "I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME I GUESS I WAS WRONG!!!" "T-Tae please." "NO!" "Tae, I'm sorry, I do love you." She kisses me and looks away. "Y/N, I love you too, but I can't be with someone I don't trust."