[8]

I yawn walking into the kitchen the next morning. I see Tae cooking his back turned to me. I was about to say something when he turns around and smirks. He grabs my waist and kisses me on the lips. I try to push him off but he pushes me against a counter. "Babe you shouldn't try to resist it. I know you love my kisses." I roll my eyes and slap his chest. He smile and steals a quick kiss and continues cooking. To be honest I kinda do like his kisses. I know! Stupid right? I mean who falls in love with their ex/boss? Well me I guess? Am I really falling for him? This arrogant, perverted jerk? Ugh what's wrong with me?! "Y/N I know you love to daydream about the things I could do to you, but snap out of it because breakfast is ready."

I roll my eyes at his comment and walk to the dining room with him. "I have a question for you." I announced. "Shoot." "Do you actually like me or do you just like having sex with me and teasing me?" "Wow, after all this time you still don't get it. I'm fucking shocked at how dumb you're being. Of course I fucking love you! I always have and I always will." My heart skips a beat. "Y-You k-know y-you d-didn't h-have t-to i-insult m-me." Was the only thing I could stutter out. He chuckles and roll his eyes. "So you like me?" I shake my head m

aking him frown and look down. "No, I love you. You're my fucking everything." He smiles at me and starts to eat.

After breakfast Tae and I just hung out. I didn't have work today and Tae took off. I was laying down on the couch completely forgetting I was wearing just a T shirt and lace panties. "Babe are you trying to arouse me?" A blush makes its way up to my face. "S-Shut u-up!" I stutter making him laugh and sit next to my head. I sit up and kiss him on the lips lightly. "Who are you and what did you do to Y/N?" Tae asks smiling. "What do you mean?" "The regular Y/N would never." "You don't like it?" I ask worried. "Oh baby, I like it. I like it a lot." I smile and keep kissing him. It got heated real quick and all of our clothes were off and he was about to thrust into me. "How do you want it?" He says impatiently. "Long dick style.