[4] avocato × wife! reader

(  Parent-noia  )

S:  Avocato checks on Little Cato at 1am again. His wife catches him, and makes him spill the beans.

W:  I Got Over-Excited About Updating And Made This Suck On Accident

T:  NONE

A/N:  I'M SO SORRY FOR THE HIATUS I'VE JUST BEEN SO LAZY BUT I HAVE SO MANY ONESHOTS AND PLANS TO DOOO so yeah enjoy this thing I thought of :)

______________________________________

Avocato sighed with relief at the sight of his two-year old son peacefully sleeping in his crib. A tiny paw was in his mouth, the other gripped on the front of his onesie.

Avocato smiled and turned away, heading back to his bedroom.

——————

"Avocato."

"What? I went to the bathroom."

"That fast?"

"Yeah. . ?"

You sighed, turning over to face your husband. He was trying his best to give you a neutral look but was failing (his nose kept twitching).

"You know you can tell me whatever's on your mind-"

"I know."

"We are married-"

"I know-"

"Avocato."

The Venetrexian huffed, giving in to your serious tone. He looked down at the ring on your paw, fiddling with his  own.

"I'm just worried about us. I work for Lord Commander. I have more enemies than I even know about. What if they find you? Little Cato? That can't happen."

You frowned, propping yourself up on your forearm and placing a paw on Avocato's arm.

"That won't happen. Because we have you, and nobody messes with you. Right?"

Avocato's eyes widened at your words. They then relaxed a bit, matching the smile that appeared on his face.

"Right."

You smiled, gently kissing Avocato before nuzzling his nose. "Great. Now go to bed, please?"

Avocato smiled, wrapping you in a hug and burying his face into your neck. "Mm. . .only if I get to hold you all night." You laughed, patting his head before laying your cheek atop it.

"Of course."