Im Wrecking It

"I-Izuku, what is this?" I flashed him a bright smile, filled with such unchecked bliss and tainted euphoria. My lips curled so strongly my eyes squinted. I licked the blood from my chapped mouth and heaved a sigh. Putting my hand to my aching head, I dropped to my knees and pushed my sweaty, freckled face as close as I could to his soft, scarred, pained expression.

"It's simple." I said with the same viscosity as honey, touching my fingertips together while clutching the knife in the rest of my right hand.

"I can't see faces, but when people hurt, I suddenly can. It's m-my right to see a face right? I can do what I want to see a simple face. I don't need counseling or friends to bring me down from this high that is normal sight. Y-" I swallowed a ball of spit I'd been building up.

"You said anything, so I don't see the issue with letting me look at you a bit, r-right?" Todoroki stared into some sort of void, deep in thought, when his expression slowly turned back into that of the eyeless, lipless monster that had only been on my brain since this afternoon. Actually, after addressing the problem, I'd degraded so fast in only the span of a couple of weeks, but today topping the whole damn cake. I'm not that mentally weak, am I? No, that wouldn't make sense, sure I'm suffering over this whole thing, but I know I'd never go as far as to h-hurt someone, would I? N-No- this isn't me- this isn't right. Thhhhhiss isssn't

right?

* * *

Midoriya began to speak incoherent nothings, ramblings coming from the corners of his mind. Like he'd, well, snapped. Todoroki was still confused, but gathered enough to feel sorry for him.

He walked over the the suffering boy, observed him in his despair, then put two fingers on the side of his neck. Pinpointing the correct position, he forcefully shoved his fingers deeper, there was a sickening pop as Midoriya fell silent and flopped to his side, eyes rolling to the back of his head. Todoroki flipped out his phone and clicked on All Mights number. After waiting a second or so, Inko Midoriya, Izuku's Mom answered.

"T-Todoroki? Why are you calling All Might? H-he's in the bathroom, but he left his phone... I-Is there something wrong?" Todoroki shook his head frustratingly.

"He's gone crazy, Mrs. Midoriya. I don't understand, one minute he's happy, and the next it's just- I don't know, I don't think I can explain. You need to get him help." He paused for a breath, which took longer than he had hoped.

"When All Might comes out, please just get him to come to the cliff looking over the east side of town, I can't carry Midoriya on my own, and I'm not allowed to use my quirk outside of the law." He finished, then hung up after getting confirmation from Izuku's mother.

Todoroki turned towards the poor boy, wondering what he was seeing that would make him so desperate so, unrelenting. Then again, Midoriya naturally was cowardly and shy, maybe something so simple could break a glass cup like him? Todoroki sighed visibly. He thought he'd finally had Midoriya in his grasp, but he slipped out so easily, even when Todoroki had promised to himself to at least talk him through the tough times Midoriya was going through.

* * *

The room smelled of wilting flowers, toys were splayed out across the floor. I'd just entered through the door and sat myself down where I was asked to sit. I thanked him for his time, and began asking why I was there, but was cut off by the man sitting across from me.

"You don't have to keep up that nice guy facade here. It's not going to work for someone who's majored in psychology, if you think you're going to get past a therapist like me with no issues, then you must really think you're something." The faceless man said, as if he couldn't believe my actions.

I simply replied with a sugary sweet smile.

"I'm glad I'm accepted in this environment."

"We aren't going to do anything too special today, I'm just going to ask you a series of questions based off of what you're friends and family have told me about you." I nodded along with his words. He pulled out a clip board and began to read off it.

"Have you ever taken part in or caused criminal activity or behavior?"

* * *

"Your son qualifies as a sociopath. Fifteen of the twenty questions I asked applied to him. He's not eighteen yet, so I can't officially diagnose him, though." Mom sat silently.

"I believe this has been caused by the accident that happened over a couple of weeks ago. It's possible for brain damage to cause mental disorders to emerge, or create new ones, though it's quite rare for two to show up at the same time.

"You've been feeling more distant, yes? And less inclined to treat people how they'd like, and you've begun to yearn to do what you want, without much care of the repercussions. It would also explain the breakdown earlier today. The order inside your head was obstructed, so your rationality switched off. It's quite a normal sociopathic reaction to social variants." The room stayed silent. Then Mom spoke up.

"What can we do, to help with his new condition?"

"Well, first is, you have to understand what sociopathy is. It's not too different from psychopathy, other than how you have it, in which sociopathy is obtained from outside sources, while psychopathy is genetic. Both are a mental disorder where the person subjected to it, is unable to share emotions with others, and generally feels shallower feelings. They can be narcissistic and easy to anger, are manipulative, chronic liars, and will most likely attach themselves to a person or physical object, which in your son's case, seems to be All Might. Most of the time, they feel a strong need to protect that person or object, and may do anything, inside or outside of the law, to do so.

"So I suggest that any emotion your son shows purposefully or more heavily, you take lightly. If he's trying to acheive some sort of goal through that emotion, do your best not to allow him to manipulate you." The doctor finished, my blood boiling at his little speech.

"Are you sure? I mean, I could just be that type of person, who says I'm trying to manipulate anyone?" I said with a twinge of anger falling in between my words. The therapist pointed towards me then seemingly faced my mother.

"That. That right there is manipulative behavior. You really have to look for it."

I huffed then stormed out the building after saying a quick goodbye to the man, Mom following in hot pursuit. Before I could make it to the car, a thick hand grabbed onto my shoulder.

"We can do this Izuku! We can get through this." Mom said with a newfound strength in her voice.

"He was wrong." I mumbled.

"What? What do you mean he was wrong?"

"He was wrong about what I'm obsessed with, it's not All Might, I couldn't give a shit about what happens to All Might." I said, my voice getting louder and Mom shrunk back.

"All I want to see, is another persons face. I don't care about anything else!" I yelled, opening the car door then slamming it shut.

Now my audience, I know I don't directly talk to you that much, but that's because we have to focus on the story. I'm not that good of a story teller, but believe what you will. See, I told the beginning so fast, and terribly, because that's not what's important, everything after this point is what's important my friends, hell, I haven't even gone fully insane yet! Oh, but I will, trust me,

I will.