• Backstory Part 1 •

"-ith! Keith!" All you heard was slamming on the door, "Wake up Or I'll slam this damn bottle on your f*cking head!" Keith woke up when he heard his name called twice by his father, "I-I'm coming...! I'm coming..." Keith sighed getting up and getting dressed for school.

          He went to the kitchen sitting down at the dining table. Keith looked up to see his father slamming his fists on the kitchen counter, drinking like always. 

          "What the f*ck are you staring at?!" His father turned to look at Keith while saying it very strictly, "Eat your goddamn food and get the h*ll out of here already!" he says grumbling right after. 

          Instead of doing that he just grabbed his breakfast, went towards the door, and just ate his breakfast on his way to school.

          At school, Keith was pushed, shoved, and got bruises everyday. Walking around the hallways being called names like faggot, b*tch, slut, whore, wasn't exactly easy especially when your already hated by your father. 

"They don't want me..."

"They don't need me..."

"I'm useless..."

"Kill me already..."

"Let me die..."

"LET ME DIE!!"

          Keith cried against his locker, thinking all these awful things in his mind. He just wanted to die... No one would let him die... 

          School was over in a matter of minutes. Though he just waited till everyone left first. After they did, he left and went straight home taking shortcuts here and there to avoid getting in arguments or fights.

          He breathed in and out before walking inside the house scared to see his father just like any other day but surprisingly, he wasn't there. "H-Hello? ...Dad?" Keith looked around worried, so he just walks to his room calling Shiro on his way to it. 

          Before entering his room and Shiro picks up the call he hears heavy breathing behind him, He turns around and-

[ WHAT'S UP MY DEGANG! Don't we all love our cliffhangers hmm? No? Well oops! I just want you all to know that this is my first book and I hope you all enjoyed the first part! I love you all sooo much! And see you all in the next CHAPTER!! <3 [EDIT: THE BACKSTORY IS PRETTY TRASH IT GETS BETTER IN THE ACTUAL CHAPTERS]