• Chapter 4 - My Hero •

• Lancey Lance's POV •

          Keef...? Buddy? My man? "Keith!" I turn a corner-

          I gasp quietly to myself as I see Keef laying on the ground half naked as the people there didn't get to finish dressing him. I took a closer look at those people and oooohh boy when I saw who was there I wanted to straight up kill him! But sadly I cant.... mi madre [ His Mom ] would be very disappointing and I would go to jail! Anyways back to saving Keef! 

          I look up at the dark skinned [ Wouldn't Be Normal If It Was Purple So Let's Just Go With That ] long flowing white hair rapist... I growl "Lotor Galran..." He looked back at me and winked as I flipped him off. He and his "buddies" ran off before we looked at them a little too much. I looked over at Keef slowly walking to him "Keith...?" I hear his soft sobs that he's trying to stop. 

• Keef's POV•

          I can hear Lance getting closer... stay away.... "Keith...?" I'm trying to stop crying but it hurts... it hurts so much.... "STAY AWAY!" I yelled not looking at him.. "Stay away Lance... I don't want you to help me... just leave me here to die... all on my.." sniffles "..own..." I hear his footsteps stop. "Keith... You're going to be okay... trust me... Just let me help... It'll all go away..." his voice is soft... do I trust him...? 

 • Loverboy Lance's POV•

          He really thought I was gonna give up and just leave him there... there was silence for a while before I looked back at Shiro. He sighs and walks next to Lance "Keith it's me.. Shiro.. Me, Adam, and Lance are gonna be there with you..." still silence, no noise from Keef. I took over by saying the first thing in my mind. "Keith, I Lov... W-We love you very much! We wanna help...! Please...?" I quickly saved myself. Phew...

          I smiled when I saw Keef faced us. I went closer to Keef and hugged him not wanting to pulls him up into a hug after what had just happened to him. I started crying and felt Keef hug back. "I'm sorry Lance..." I stopped hugging him and kept my hands on his shoulders. "You should be you stupid mullet..!" I chuckled but saw him frown. "I-It was a joke! I-I was joking don't worry..!" I picked him up bridal style and felt a blush creep up on both of our faces.

          I looked at Shiro and Adam, who were smirking, and I gave them a look of 'Knock it off!!' and luckily they did. That's when I noticed that Keef passed out in my arms. I wanted to kiss that beautiful face of his... BUT I CAN'T!! NOT YET! AND MAYBE... never....? I sigh and looked back at Shiro. "Are we going to take him to the hospital now? Or?" Shiro nodded and out of no where he starts chuckling? "What are you laughing about?" "Hm? O-Oh Nothing! Nothing at all.." he smiles and walks off... Wut... I followed behind him.

• At The Hospital - Mullet's POV •

"What happened....?"

"Why is it so dark here...?"

"Hello?"

"Shiro?"

"Adam?"

"L-Lance?"

          I wake up to the sound of a door opening realizing where I am... OH CMON, I'M BACK HERE AGAIN?! I groan and see Shiro looking at me. "Keith? Oh my god, you're okay!" he says to me and I looked annoyed. "S-Sorry you look like you wanna be alone.." He was gonna walk out but then I stopped him "Wait..! No! Don't leave me alone...!" He looked shocked and went back to take a seat next to me on the bed.. "I'm just mad that I'm here again..." I admitted... I really hated being at the hospital but I couldn't get mad at anyone just cuz they save lives..... most of the time.... sorry sorry... I'll stop now... My stomach growls and I look up at Shiro and he nods leaving the room. 

          I waited for Shiro to come back with food but it took longer than expected.... maybe they forgot about me...? I sigh and as I do the door opens and Shiro apologizes. "I'm so sorry Keith" he hands me a plate of food but honestly I didn't really like the food they served here at the hospital. "There was an elder that needed help looking for her granddaughter's room so I couldn't say no.." he smiled.

          I shrugged it off "It's fine as long as you brought my food.." I ate my food peacefully while Shiro watched me which got me a bit uncomfortable. He noticed and walked away leaving me to eat. "Where's Adam and Lance? I saw them before I passed out.." I asked. He looked at me "Talking to the police..." "What why?" He sighed. "Keith... You were raped..."

"What..?"

•  McClain's POV•

          "I would like to report a file.." Adam said to the police officer at the desk "My boyfriend's little brother was raped by-" "Lotor Galran..." I looked at the police officer and they looked back. "Lotor Galran and his 'crew' raped my f-f-friend Keith Kogane from Altea High.." They asked questions about Keith and Lotor, though I couldn't tell them much about Lotor since I didn't really know much about him. Adam helped me with Keith since I only knew him for a week or so.

          I learned a few things about Keith though. It was nice to know him more even if it wasn't coming from him. Though I would totally bug him about me being his hero in all in school. Hah, I feel proud now..! And hopefully he'll forgive me...

• Kogane's POV•

          I thanked Shiro but he told me I should be thanking Lance... I was confused but I agreed and went along with it... 

"Lance is...." 

"My Hero?"

[ WHAT'S UP MY DEGANG IT'S DEBUG HERE! Thank you all for reading this chapter I wanted to joke around a bit in this book for you all hopefully you all like it or even love it! I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH! See you all in the next Chapter! BBYYEEZZ!!! ]