• Chapter 1 - Getting Ready for School •

CONTAINS SEASON 7 SPOILERS ABOUT SHIRO'S SEXUALITY AND SIGNIFICANT OTHER     

It's been a week since I have been living with Shiro and his boyfriend Adam. Shiro didn't let me go to school yet just so he can keep an eye on me for a few days till he knows i'm ready by just visualizing how I have been feeling and looking the past few days and now here comes the torture... He's finally letting me go to school this morning. But Shiro can tell that I have not wanted to go. 

          I sigh as I have been dreaming the whole time. "Keith.." a feeling of someone shaking him gently and his wording very calm and soft. "Keith, hey buddy wake up," I open my eyes as I have just woken up, "It's time for school." a soft smile that got my heart to sink knowing he wasn't joking. 

          I smiled back to make Shiro less worried about me going to school today. I never really wanted Shiro to think that I felt scared or worried of going to school so I try to hide the fact that I am. "You ready to get up and get ready for school buddy?" He chuckled after, "Yup, I'll get dressed, eat, and be on my way to school.." I smiled but his smile faded away which got me questioning. "Hey, what's wrong..?" I asked worriedly.

          "Well.. I thought you would've wanted me to take you to school but..." he looked away to make up an excuse but couldn't think of one on time before I spoke. "It's okay Shiro." I smiled warmly at him gaining more confidence to go to school a little less worried, "I'll be fine on my own." even though deep down I just wanted Shiro not to come knowing I'd get bullied first sight.

          It was after a bit when Shiro understood and nodded before leaving the room leaving me alone and get ready to change for school. I got up and looked for clothing that looked decent not caring what it would be but just wanting to get over with school for the day cuz I knew it was gonna be h*ll today. Well... for me at least. I put on a hoodie to cover the cuts on my arms. I was on medication for the harming I had caused to myself so of course I can't forget to take them. I put on some red boxers that had darker tinted red lions on it and black tight jeans over them.

          I breathed in and out before leaving the room saying morning to Adam as he passed the living room to the kitchen. I grabbed a box of cereal out of the cabinet and poured some in a bowl putting milk in it right after. I ate it calmly while talking to Shiro who had loads of questions 'are you sure you're gonna be alright today?' 'Are you sure you don't want me to take you?' and more. Of course I had to answer him but... there was one comment that Shiro said that caught me of guard "I'm sure you'll make lots of friends" that's when I said something that I shouldn't have and should've just excepted it, but instead I just said "I doubt that.." that got Shiro really worried about me and ask me personal questions to why I had said that but really it was all true... 

"I don't deserve your love Shiro..."

"But I'm thankful for you worrying about me..."

"Just please... stop asking me questions I feel uncomfortable answering and talking about..."

"I still love you though..."

"I love you a lot.." 

"Your my brother and everything I ever asked for... A person I can trust.."

          I smiled at my thought and began to tear but got up as I finished and put the bowl in the sink. I hugged Shiro before he saw the tears and pulled away going towards the door, "See ya later Shiro!" as I walks off into the distance smiling seeing Shiro wave at me before I left. 

"Thank you Shiro.." 

"You really helped me..." 

"A lot.." 

[ WHAT IS UP MY DEGANG! IT'S DEBUG HERE! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and sorry for not posting in a while. My family has been kinda busy with money problems and we still are if you know how I can help my family with this please tell me below I really appreciate it I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH! AND SEE YA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! BBYYEEZZ!!! ]