Chapter 4

I sigh and I enter the boys bathroom noticing someone peeing right there in front of my eyes. I look away as fast as possible. for some reason my mind reads thoughts.

OH MY GOD!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! SHE SAW ME PEEING.....

I don't even know this guy. I closed my eyes remembering that horrible image, EWWW!

As he left, I looked for Tyler if he was inside in one of the stalls. I looked, and looked if he was inside but no sign of him anywhere. Then, someone left, and I realized it was Tyler because he was wearing a black nirvana shirt. I follow him as he goes to his locker.

"please tyler, don't run away from me." I said behing him, making him startle.

" I'll try Diana, but what I don't understand how did you get this type of power or something?" he said back to me. I noticed he wasn't scared of me anymore.

"Stop reading my thoughts if you are Diana!" he whispered screamed.

" I was not." I guess I was trying to ....

"Hmm, yea sure. I'm sorry I ran away from you, it was just weird how you did that. I don't know how your going to tell Katherine... I think she'll act worse than me. I don't know, let's go to class."

"It's alright, and I hope she doesn't act just like this." I said motioning my hands in a circle as I was pointing at Tyler.

" okay, one thing you are so weird by going to the boys bathroom."

As he said that it reminded me of that boy. eww!!!

" Let's not talk about that. don't tell a living soul about my--well you know what Ty. I'll tell Katherine okay. bye see you later." I was relived that Tyler calmed down. I sigh as I unlock my locker. I get my science textbook and a notebook, and the bell rings, meaning class started already. damn I'm late.

I grab a pen too and close my locker, when I do, my book falls and I groan, and bend down to get my books, as I do... someone gets my notebook as I'm getting my science textbook.

I see the person who picked up my notebook, and it's looking through it. he was looking the through my journal.

" Stop it ! what are you doing Ashton!"

Ashton, the biggest jerk, obviously it had to be him,to be the one to bother me.

" Why do you have a heart in this page... hmmm." he said snooping around the page he saw the heart on. that heart..... well it's personal.

I try to snatch it, but sadly I failed. He grins and he puts the notebook up in the air. I was short, and he was tall, so he had a huge advantage. ha you see what I did their, huge, because he's tall... never mind.

" Give it back to me." I said whining.

" Nope, until you kiss her here." He said pointing to his lips.

" You wish." well everyone would absolutely kiss him, but I'm not like those girls.

" Give it back to me now!" I said.

He nodded side to side. I jump, trying to reach it, and failed but Ashton grabbed my blue beanie. I'm getting pretty annoyed, and I groan in frustration.

" Give it back to her." a deep voice came out from him. can't be ....

:..::..::..::..::..::...::..:::.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

Who do you think it is comments?

Oh I gave up about the whole comment stuff. I see people don't love me back. but I still love you. Sorry if they are errors.

Votes? comments?

Luv yah

XOX ☺️💕