Chapter 10

❄︎❄︎ I'm going to put Tyler's point of view,and this chapter may be short. hope you like it❄︎❄︎

Chapter 10:

Diana's Ꭾ.Ꭷ.Ꮴ

" No! I'm not going anywhere Tyler." I said loudly I closed the door, and walked towards him, and continued talking. "why are you bleeding tyler?" I said looking at how hands, I don't know what's going on between him and his mom, but this situation is gone out of control. "my mom was drinking again... she-she stabbed herself... I called 9-1-1 and they are coming any minute now." he said worried.

Wait. I never knew Tyler's mom was alcoholic. A few seconds later I heard a loud siren, which meant they are here. they came is a soon as possible and headed to the living room. I see Tyler's mom set into the gurney.

" Is she going to be okay?" Tyler said to one of the paramedics.

"Probably, the wound is not that deep." one of them said. they left and Tyler went with them. it happened so fast. Tyler didn't say anything to me when he left.

Tyler's Ꭾ.Ꭷ.Ꮴ

-before the impact-

-school-

Ugh. They left me, probably Diana telling her what she told me. It's just strange what she did. she's different, absolutely different.

Ring

I wonder who I got a text from. I check and I see that my mom texted me.

Mom: you mom is dying tyler 😉

WHO JUST TEXTED ME FROM MY MOMS PHONE? BUT MY MOM IS DYING AND SHE NEED ME! I pick up my thing and leave soon as possible.

-home- (still Tyler's Ꭾ.Ꭷ.Ꮴ)

I open the front door and I see broken glass almost everywhere. I go to the living room spotting my mom on the floor and has a knife in her hand. I walk towards her and check if she has a pulse. I sigh on relief that she does.who would do this to her. I see her neck and it looks like it's been bitten. my heart beats faster than usual. I'm scared. what if my mom doesn't survive this. I still need my mother, Carrie.

I call 911

"9-1-1, what's your emergency?"

"My mother is dying... she... Stabbed herself, by accident." I lied. I have to make up something and stay with it. I should say she's a alcoholic... but she's not...

"What's your location?" I told them my location, and said they would come here as fast as possible.

A moments later their was someone knocking the door. when I stand up I realize I have blood all over my hands. I go and walk towards the door, but someone opens it... it's Diana. what's she doing here.

"Go before she's sees you Diana." I have to scare her away. She's probably reading my thoughts.

"No! I'm not going anywhere Tyler." she said walking towards me, and kept talking.

"Why are you bleeding tyler?!"she said looking at my hands.

"My mom was drinking again... she-she stabbed herself.... I called 9-1-1 and they are coming any minute now." I lied, that she was an alcoholic. but now I have to think that she is..... I hear the siren. their here. they come inside, and I point in the living room.

"Is she going to be okay?" I asked to one of the paramedics. I really hope my mother is okay.

"Probably, the wound is not that deep." one of the paramedics said back. I really hope she's going to be okay. They placed her in a gurney and left and I left with them. I see the new guy, Josh. walking down the street coming towards this way. I ignore him as I go inside where the paramedics went......

Diana's Ꭾ.Ꭷ.Ꮴ

Someone knocks the door. I open it and it's him.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Obvious answer right?!?!? Probably some errors in there, sorry about that.

Comments? votes?

Haha... I guess it wasn't that short...

Luv you all my flying turtles 🐢✨💕