Chapter 18

We pack all our things. Josh manipulates someone to borrow their car, even thought we aren't going to give it back. Josh is driving as Katherine,Mark, And Tyler are in the back, all of them sleeping. Well it is time to sleep and it's night time."Where are we going?" I asked to Josh. "didn't you want to check if your mom was back?" he said as he looked at me and looked at the road. "but.. I thought we couldn't." I told him. "Well they're sleeping... take it or lose it?"of course I took the chance to see if my mom came back or something.

We arrived to Roak Woods a weird name for a town. I opened the front door and turned on the light switch, and I saw the living room, a mess. As if a tornado stuck inside here. I ignore that and start looking if my mom packed her stuff or left me a note. I go to my moms room and it's a mess in there too, later I check my room. my room was perfectly normal compared to the other places that was a mess. I go in and the door shuts, by its own and tell myself that it was probably the wind. I check everywhere and I open my drawers, when I open the last one I hear the floor creak as if someone was in the room, but I ignore it. I see in the last drawers there's a note.

" Diana, you'll be safe with Katherine. find the ring and the magic spell book that's in my room, it's inside the small clock I have on my nightstand... you'll find it I know you will. you cant trust anyone. They are trying to open the door. I love you, Diana. bye.

-Lily. "

After I'm done reading the note someone appears right in front of me. A person who I've never seen in my life, he grabs me and covers my mouth with his hands. I try to do something and I cant, he brings me toward to closet. I hear someone open the door, he's just there still coving my mouth. We don't move until that person who came in leaves, it enters my room, and I see my moms note near where he is. He doesn't see it and disappeared. I stay in shock of what he did. where did he go? I see they guy next to me not surprised at all and releases me and I open the door. "what--who are you?" why am I talking to him, shouldn't I make a run for it, even though I know I can hurt him.

" I'm Simon." uh, that doesn't explain why he's here! "we've met before remember?" he questions. " I don't seem to remember."

"I'll show you." he interlaces his hands with mine, and I feel a spark, but he shows me a memory of his when we had met before. I see I was walking by the park and he was laying on the floor hurt, he was crying. I crouched down and looked at him and I helped him stand up, and by that time he was healed. he said thank you. Later on he gave me another image that we were friends later on when he disappeared and his mum and my mum were talking if we had see him, and she was extremely worried.

"Now do you remember?" he asked again.

"Yes--but how where you there when your mom was talking to my mom?"

"Back then when we saw each other in the park, that same day I discovered something about me. I can become invisible. I know you have powers,Diana."

"How you know?"

"I know because I feel what you're feeling, I've been watching you, not as the creepy way, just been seeing what've you've been up to..." creepy.

"Stop saying that. back then I couldn't control my invisibility so that's why I've been missing and also I can transport any where, you used to think about me even though you didn't thought about me."

"I have to go." I said to him.

"Okay I'll meet you there, see you later, I'll probably save your life again." he winked at me and I looked down and smiled. what? why did I smile. what's happening. I have to leave. I go outside and I see Josh and Mark on the floor with bullet holes passing through. i crouch and I still hear them breath, but where's Katherine. I call her phone and it rings in the back. I open it and reveals a sleeping Katherine. I hear Mark wake up first and I look at him as he looks at me as if he was saying sorry of what he did back in the hotel but I doubt it. he disappears and the trunk closes and I turn Around and I see Mark there and then goes inside the car fast and see Katherine there inside about to but start to wake up. I almost forgot where's Tyler, I look around and I see him coming out from my house holding on the clock and the note my mother had left me, making me remember that I left that. I run to him and tell him thank you, he hands me the note and the kinda small wooden clock box. I hear Josh gasp and looks at me. "come on, this was a mistake, hurry get in all of you!" he shouted making us all move faster and leave the town as possible.

I soon saw that my sister hasn't been in the house. where was she? I called Simon in my thought and told him if he can look for her. he responds I'll find her. I sigh relived, but I hope she's alright. "What happened." I asked to Josh, but instead Mark answered. "we were attacked while you were searching, I don't know what, that person went inside and didn't come out and we well you know." Who was that?He teleports just like me,Simon said in my mind. " I found Hanna!" Simon said few seconds later.

" Josh we have to go back!" I shouted.

Simon soon talk to me again. "don't come back I got this, trust me Diana, DONT COME BACK."

" Never mind... false alarm."

And tell Simon 'okay, and I do trust you.'

Do I actually?

My dark secret≫ not editedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें