Chapter 13

" Mark? well mark I don't know you." I said politely as I can and closed the door. The doorbell rang and I open the door again and it's mark. " What do you want... Mark?" I asked him, then my phone rang, which was in the kitchen table. I go get it and answer it, by the time I got to the door, mark was gone. he wasn't in my doorstep, I close the door and sit down in the couch.

"That's weird." I said.

"What?" Katherine said, remembering that I answered her call. "oh no, nothing... your almost here?" I asked.

" Yeah. In 1 minute so start counting 60 seconds. I count them with you." she said, she started counting and I just thought about Mark, who is he. Is he new here or just a visit it came back. I've seen him somewhere but I can't remember. "61...62...63.... I guess I wasn't going to arrive exactly at one minute but I'm here now, open the door please." She said. I got up and opened the door, and the slightest wind brushes against my face.

"So tell me. Why you ditched school after lunch." Katherine said going upstairs. I follow her and she goes to my room and sits on my bed.

" Tyler's mom got hurt she accidentally stabbed herself with a knife." I responded, and she looks at me like if I'm making things up. "I'm serious she did." I sat on my bed and looked at her.

"Okay, I do... I came here for another reason... well for two reasons... well Ashton asked me out and I said yes! great news isn't it ?!?" she said excitedly. " yeah it is, what the other re--" the fire alarm turns on. " what? there's a fire? Katherine come, call 9-1-1!" I screamed freaking out. I go to the kitchen and thick flames filled the air, as the smoke filled my fresh lungs. I hear Katherine saying a chant, that I don't understand and the fire slowly becomes smaller. "there's a witch in town or there's a demon in here." She acknowledged. what does she mean, I'm confused. "Katherine what are you talking about and how you did that?" I concluded. the second reason she came, she's a witch and I am too... The chant she was doing was to put off the fire. I cough and she answers me. "I'm a witch and you are too, but none of the witch can do what you can do, your different Diana. They are Demons and bad witches and other people who want to take something away from you. I'm your guardian since the day we met when we were little... all those days when you said that you wanted to go to my house, I was in training in order to protect you, and I don't know why your mom hasn't told you about this. And today and the rest of your life is going to change Diana." Katherine promised.

*********************

Demons? witch hunters? others?

Comment.vote. thank you!

My flying turtles 🐢✨

Xox.