Chapter 12

Diana's p.o.v

While Tyler was going to the bathroom, someone decided to have a chat with me. and by someone I mean Tyler's brother, Jace.

"Diana isn't it?" he said with a smile. I roll my eyes and I respond. "what do you want?"

"Oh well, I'm just going to be here for a while, your friend over here isn't what you think." he said looking at Josh. " you don't know him." I said to him. what did Jace mean about that... i have to go home, I didn't tell my mom were I am and I don't want to stay here with him. " um... I have to go home. bye, tell Tyler that I said bye too" I said walking away from Jace. I keep walking and i hear footsteps coming closer to me, I look back and I see it's Josh.

" I'll drive you home okay." I smile and I nod. " Mmm-hmm." I said to him. we arrived to his suv. Josh opened the door and I hop into the car and closes the door once I'm in. I smile as he walks to his seat. He places the key into the ignition, and the engine roars to life. I tell josh my address and he puts it in his gps. In less than 10 minutes we arrive to my house.

" Thank you Josh." I said with a smile.

" No problem Diana." after he said that i open the door and close it, that was weird.

I open the door and sigh as I enter. "mom I'm here." I screamed as loud so my mom could hear me.But their was silence no response, that's strange. I check my phone and it's exactly 5. she usually comes at 4:30 from work. I call my mom and she answers.

" Mom."

" Diana I'm going to work a little bit late today, I'll be home at 8." She said an hanged up.

Well she's surely busy today. I go upstairs and I enter my room. I get my laptop and place it on my bed. I take a long warm shower and put my spongebob pjs and I check the time again, it's 5:46. I open my laptop and enter my password.

I search up "vampires" and pops up a page that says how you know a person is a vampire.

-cold hands

-strong

-fast

-healing fast

And that sunlight burns them, but it doesn't hurt Josh. I know that Josh is a vampire, I just know it. I put on my combat boots and get my keys. I have tell him what I think. But where does he live.... he might live 10 blocks away from here because he owns a suv. Oh Katherine knows were everyone lives, well she's not a creep or a stalker she does her research. I text her if she knew where he lives she gave me his address and he lives kinda far away from town. I get a cab. I guess it's retarted but I have to know if he's a vampire or not, my theory. he appears randomly without me seeing him coming. I arrive and I see his house and its a mansion.looks like an old mansion. I knock the door and it opens in 5 seconds.

" I know what you are Josh." I said bravely, even though knowing what he might say.

" Say it." he said in his deep beautiful voice.

" Your a vampire." it sounded stupid when I said it.

" Mmm-hmm yeah." oh my god he is?! I run to the cab and he appears fast in my face.

"Don't tell anyone, they won't believe you." He said. he is right. I look at his hand and I see a huge red ring. " is that how you walk in sunlight?" I asked.

"Yeah, your not that scared, if your hiding something too,are you?"

" I have to go." I said and I walk beside him and enter the cab.

He's a vampire and I have powers, I'm a witch.

Josh's p.o.v

I see her leave, she knows now. she didn't fear of me. I already know what she's hiding but she thinks that I don't know. I go inside and I walk upstairs to my room. I see all the other empty rooms the doors all closed. I enter the room noticing my brother, Mark. my vampire brother.

"Hello Josh." he said.

"Why are you here, you never like to stay in towns."

"Well it's time for this town to have a wake up call, shouldn't it." he said with a grin.

"Tell me why you're really here?!" I said loudly to him. he always plays.

" To feed on people.and her, the one you were talking to, the one who looks exactly as Aurora who died 150 years ago, it looks exactly like her. and you my friend that's why you are here. I'm just here to feed and explore you shouldn't worry about me." he said with a grin and left from my balcony.

I sigh and I'm worried that if Diana dies she'll be gone forever... I have to warn her and take her with me.

Diana's p.o.v

" Can you please tell me why you weren't in school after lunch?! I'm coming to your house in 2 minutes, bye Diana." Katherine said in a furious voice... I had to change clothe and that's it. I have to say that I was worried about Tyler and tell her what happens with her mom. I heard a knock, she couldn't possible arrive this fast. I open the door and it seems like someone I've seen before, but I don't remember. He had brown soft air and brown eyes. he looks flawless. " um... who are you?" I asked.

" I'm Mark." he answered.