chapter 2

Bre's POV:

It has been a week since the arrangement with Ashley, James, and me. Neither of us know when James will pick the next day or with whom it will be with.

"Ashley, I'm going for a run I'll be back soon"

"okay be carful, it's supposed to storm today" she yelled from her room.

I hummed in response and left
without another word.

Not surprisingly, 20 minutes into my run it started pouring down rain. My luck.

I covered my head with my hands and  started running back into the direction of my house, which was 20 minutes away.

"Hello kitten"

I turned my body to see James' drenched body standing there.

"James..."  I gasped

"You look like you could use a ride" he said with a smirk.

I nodded in response and grabbed his hand as he led me to his car.

Once we were both in the car his eyes locked onto mine, once again filled with lust,need and power.

He winked at me before turning his face back and starting the car.

At this point I was squirming in my seat, wanting to feel his warm hands touch me.

"Calm down kitten" he said as his hand made it's way to my leg.

A moan escaped my lips as his hand made it's way up my thigh.

"Take off your pants" he growled.
I obeyed and carefully slid my pants off.

Immediately his hand gripped my thigh, leaving red marks in his path.
Another moan escaped as his hand brushed against my soaking wet vagina.

He moaned quietly as he slid a finger into me.

Soon one finger turned into two as he continued to pump them into me, getting faster and faster with each one.

Before I had the chance to come he pulled both fingers out and gracefully stuck them in his mouth and licked them clean.

"My turn daddy" I growled in his ear as I leaned over and unzipped his pants.

His large bulge throbbed through the material and I softly kneaded it with my hands.

His deep moans filled the car as I slowly unbuttoned his underwear and  let his manhood spring out.
I drooled at the sight.

Once I got myself positioned comfortably I circled my tongue around his soft tip, which made him moan louder.

"K-kitten" he groaned

At that I slid him into my mouth and started sucking, first softly just enough to drive him crazy.

"Fuck!" He yelled

He grabbed my hair and yanked me back into my seat before parking at what looks like an abandoned park.
He got out of the car, slamming the door behind him.

I watched as he marched to my door before opening it.

"James I'm sorry if i-"

He grabbed my arms and pulled out before slamming his lips onto mine.
I moaned as his hands trailed up my body.

"This shirt is annoying" he growled before ripping the drenched shirt off of my body, leaving me in just a bra and underwear.

He then smashed his lips onto mine again and used his hands to open the side door of his car.

Seconds later I was slammed onto the back seats of his car.

"Daddy" I gasped for air.

Immediately he climbed on top of me this time with no clothes on.

He then lifted me up slightly and took my bra off without any hesitation.

"You're so beautiful kitten" he whispered before moving his warm lips to my cold nipple.

I moaned and bucked my hips towards him which made him moan in response.

"Patience kitty" he growled before biting my ear.

"I need you daddy" I whined.

He smirked at me as he rubbed his soft hands all over my body, driving me insane.

"What was that?" He growled again as he stroked his large cock, getting ready to enter me.

"I-I need you" I managed to say.

"Louder"

The tip of his dick slowly rubbed against my clit making me squirm.

"Daddy, please I fucking need you" I screamed at making him slam into me as hard as he could.

I screamed out from the sudden burst of pain but it was quickly replaced with moans of pleasure.

"You.are.my.kitten." he growled in between thrusts, his thick Scottish accent sending chills down my spine.

"Fuck yes daddy" I moaned before gripping his long wet hair in my hands and pulling him closer to me.

He kissed me roughly on the lips before moving down my neck slowly where he sucked and nibbled my sore skin.

"D-daddy-" I whined

"Not yet kitten" he growled as he started to thrust into me harder and faster.

I could feel my body start to tense up as the familiar feeling built up inside me. As much as I wanted to let go I was forced to hold it back.

"Come for me kitten" he breathed out before wrapping his hand around my neck blocking some air but not enough to make me pass out.

Both James and I screamed out in pleasure as we rode the orgasm. Once it ended James's sweaty body calapsed onto mine. It seemed like forever as we laid there in the back of his car and tried to catch our breath.

"You're my kitten" he whispered in my ear before sitting back up and getting out of his car.

I followed him out of the car and we both started putting our clothes back on.

"Here, take my shirt, I ripped yours" he laughed and handed me his shirt that was still damp from the rain.

"Thank you" I smiled.

"You're welcome kitten" he said before kissing my forehead and walking back over to the drivers side of the car and getting in.

**
"Be a good kitten and I promise next time will be even better" James said from the car.

"I'm not sure it could get any better than what I just experienced" I said, leaning down to see him.

"I'll change you're mind about that." He winked

I rolled my eyes and walked away as he pulled out of the driveway.

Ah, that man is going to be the death of me.