Chapter 7

It had been weeks since James moved in with us. My mother wasn't speaking to James and Bre at all, and me only a couple of times to update me about my grandmother and things like that. I didn't mind so much, it was nice to not have her riding my ass about the stripping and all my other life choices.

Things were easier with James around. He made showed me and Bre the love that we deserved. He made sure we were healthy and safe. He let us know that he was there for us always.

"Hey babygirl. Whatcha up to?" James asked and he came up behind me.

"Nothin, just writing." I leaned my head onto the back of our couch and smiled at him.

"Well you should probably wrap it up baby. You have work in a half an hour. Don't wanna be late now do ya?" James' accent was thick today, and it made me want to call in sick and strip for him instead.

I bit my lip and smiled after he gave me a small peck on the lips.

"Come on now baby, go get ready for work" he walked around to the front of the couch and helped me up.

"Why thank you sir" I giggled and turned. He slapped my ass as I walked away. Once I got to the door way I turned slightly and winked at him.
I could tell he was hungry for more.

I walked into my room, knowing he was following me and gently laid my work clothes on the bed. I could feel his eyes burning into my back as he stood at the door way. I grabbed the hem of my pants and slowly pushed them passed my ass. He groaned loudly.

I took my shirt off in one swift movement letting my boobs bounce out. My nipples immediately hardened under his deep stares.
He finally gave up and made his way towards me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. His dick was hard under his pants. He rubbed it against my ass as he massaged my breasts.

"I want to destroy you Toy" he growled.
I could feel myself get hot and wet at those words.
"I want to pin you to this bed and fuck you deep and hard. " I moaned as he kissed my neck.
" but, instead I will let you go to work and think about what you can expect when you get home."
He kissed my temple and left me alone, naked in my room. I groaned and finished getting dressed, wishing I could stay home instead. 
***
Work is harder than usual today. As I strip for the few men sitting in front of me I can't stop thinking about James. Luckily I only have 5 minutes until my break.

"ASH! BREAK TIME" My boss Richie yelled over the music.
I nodded at him and walked over to pick up my money.
"See ya later boys" I said with a wink, making one guys slide down in his chair.
I laughed and walked away with my hips swaying. I love my job because I can tease these men without actually having to fuck them. As soon as I got to my dressing room I plopped down on my couch and groaned. James was for sure going to be the death of me.

I laid there and thought about him. About his face, his toned body, his gentle fingers, his strong arms, his long thick-
Before I knew it my hand was in my underwear. My fingers gently massaging my clit. With my other hand I grabbed my phone and dialled James number.

"Hello baby, how's work?" The sound of his voice alone almost sending me off edge.

"Daddy, I need you" I moaned.

I could hear him catch his breath before answering.

"What is it baby?"

"I can't stop thinking about you"

"Oh is that right? Are you touching yourself right now?" He growled.
My heart was pounding in my chest.

"Yes Daddy"

"Let me hear those sweet moans of yours"

I obeyed and began moaning.

"I want you to imagine that your fingers are mine. And I want you to slide them deep into you."

I once again obeyed and slid my fingers in, I gasped.

"Now pump your fingers in and out faster and faster"

I could hear his moans mimicking mine as I fucked myself.

"Daddy, fuck yes, I need you so bad" I cried out.

" daddy's right here baby. I'm going to fuck you tight little pussy so hard when you get home."

I felt a wave of pleasure fill my body as I orgasmed hard. I screamed for James as my hips bucked against my hands.

After my orgasm finished I calapsed, my lungs were struggling to get oxygen again.

After a moment of silence James voice filled the room again.

"You have 10 more minutes, want to cum again for Daddy"

I smirked and prepared myself again.

"Anything for you Daddy"

****
I'm so sorry we haven't updated in a long time. We really thought this story wasn't going to get as many views as it has now. I will try to update as much as I can. Thanks for reading. Make sure to vote comment and share. Much love