Chapter 3

"I'm coming now baby girl. I'm not even five minutes out and then we will have an amazing dinner." James spoke excitedly through the phone. I squealed and did a happy dance. Tonight was supposed to be a nice night for just me and James. Nobody else.

"I can't wait to see you. It's been so loooong." I whined. I was going crazy, not seeing him for this long.

"Then open the door and see me." His words were teasing, but that didn't stop me from hanging up the phone and throwing the door open quickly.

He stood there with a smirk on his face. His outfit was simple, a plain white t-shirt with a leather jacket fit snuggly around his upper body. Denim skinny jeans wrapped around his legs. A little purple bag dangled from his finger tips almost carelessly.

"Is that for me...?" A smile made it's way onto my mouth and I bit my lip.

"Yes, little girl, and I want you to put it on immediately. We're not going anywhere until I make sure it's on you." James' voice was heavy with dominance and it made my knees weak with need.

"Yes daddy." I breathed and took the present from his extended hand. With out moving from my spot, I opened it up and saw that it was a beautiful set of maroon colored underwear, with a medium sized circle in the center of it all. I quickly ran to the bathroom and put them on. I didn't understand what the circle was, but that didn't stop me.

"They're on?" He asked as soon as I was in his sight.

"Mhmmm." I hummed almost teasingly and started heading for the door.

"Ah ah ah little one. Bend over, pants down, now." James almost growled lowly.

"But Daddy we-" I started to protest and went for the door again.

"Now! Are you disobeying what I say, little girl?" He was teasing now.

"No... No daddy..." My voice was apologetic, after all, it is my duty as his sub to please him. I slid my light blue skinny jeans down my thighs and bent over, thankful for my thought in wearing my white crop top.

"Very good little one. Very good girl indeed. That will get you a treat, my little whore. Would you like that?" He was very condescending with his words, but I knew it was all for show and I loved it.

"Yes daddy. Please give me a treat." I begged.

"You'll get it soon. Now, pants up and in the car, we don't want to be late."

****
"Thank you so much." I smiled at the waiter as he took my empty plate from in front of me. He smiled back just as big and it made me happy.

As soon as that had happened though, and low buzzing began to make it's self known on my clit. I jumped in my seat and looked at James to see if he had any idea as to what was going on. He smiled and held up a remote control.

"You bastard!" I hissed and it all clicked in my head.

"Uh uh uh, good girls don't use that language. Besides, I thought you wanted a treat." I watched his fingers move in his pocket and felt the buzzing intensify.

He smirked at me as he made his next move.

"Excuse me!?" He called out to our waiter.

"Yes?"

"Could we uh... Um could we.... Possibly... Oh bollocks! I forgot what I was going to order, do you remember, love?" James turned to me with a sadistic smile.

"Yes... Can we... Mmm, get... Tssss... A new thing of wine? Pretty... Mmm... Pretty please?" I finally got the question out around the moans and hisses I couldn't help but let out. James stiffled a laugh as he kept increasing the intensity and the waiter continued to look at me like I was insane.