chapter 4

Bres pov:

"Finally! My last day of work for the week!" Ashley said as she plopped down onto the couch next to me.

"Come on, being a stripper would be the dream for girls like us" I stated.

"True" she laughed.

'Ping'

I jumped from the sound of our phones.

'I had kitten one day and little girl the next, now it's time for both of you naughty girls to come pleasure daddy. Be here in 20 minutes or both of you will be severely punished. Xx -J '

We both grinned and got all of our things before rushing out the door into our car.

****
"Shit we have 1 minute left!!" I exclaimed as we pulled into the drive way.

We quickly got out and got to the front door just as James opened it. He was shirtless with a towel wrapped tightly around his waist his bulge outlined perfectly underneath, with water from his drenched hair sliding down his muscled chest.

I drooled at the sight.

"Ah just in time, what a shame, I was up for punishing you girls again." He smirked and pulled both of us in for a hug.

Once we pulled away from the hug he gently put ashleys right hand into my left hand and proceeded to grab her left hand before taking us up the stairs to his room.

Ashley looked at me with a huge grin as we entered the room to see a huge bed with silk sheets covering it. On top of the silk sheets were matching silk ropes.

I felt my knees get weak at the thought of what he would do.

"Who would like to go first? " he asked as he slowly dropped the towel from his waist and exposed his already hard cock.

Neither of us answered.

"Fine then, I guess I'll have to decide."

"Little girl, you're a stripper, strip for me as I undress kitten." He said before pulling me towards him.

He turned me around to face Ashley and she gracefully unbuttoned her shirt and letting it drop to the ground. He mimicked every move she made as she took of her clothes.

Once the both of us were completely naked he pushed me onto the bed, the sheets welcoming my naked body.

"Tie kitten up" he demanded

Ashley obeyed and began tying me up. I could feel her hands begin to shake as she carefully tied the knots.

"Tighter little girl, I want kitten to feel the slight burns of the rope." James growled into her ear as his hand slowly made its way up to her neck where he choked her softly. Enough to let a small moan escaped her lips.

"Y-yes Da-ddy" she managed to say.

"Good little girl" he bit her ear then walked back and watched from a distance.

Once she was completed with the ropes, James got onto the bed next to me and with no effort at all he grabbed my tied hands and pulled me up to the top of the bed and used the last of the rope to tie me to the back board.

"Good kitty" he kissed my cheek before getting up and walking over to Ashley.

"The both of you are going to ride me" he said, then made his way back over to me.

He crawled onto the bed in front of me and gripped my waist tightly before flipping me over onto my stomach. Once I was settled he grabbed my hips once again and arched my back so that he had enough room to put his head under me.