chapter 5

Bre's POV

Living with James is a dream. I thought our sex life was fun, but our daily lives are even better. I've actually gotten to know him so much over the past few weeks. Since he moved in, life has been amazing.

Many people may think it's weird. 2 girls dating, and having sex with the same guy and not be jealous. Why would we be jealous. Ashley and I are best friends. If anything, I'm proud of us. We spend more time together now, we take care of not only ourselves but each other and James. I've never been happier.

Today was the day that I wanted to take matters into my own hands. With the way things ended with James and Ashleys mom, and him in between jobs when he's not acting, I felt I should do something for him instead of him always taking control.

"So, I've got the meal plans, the room booked and clothes for the both of us, what else do I need?" I sighed and plopped down next to Ashley on the couch.

"Babe, calm down. It sounds like you have everything. And don't worry, everything will be fine. Just pick up James at the studio, and do everything as you planned, and more if you feel the need" she winked, followed by a laugh.

"You're right, everything will be fine."

*****
"Everything is not fine" I groaned as I waited for him in the parking lot.

What if he doesn't like what I have planned. Maybe it's too girly. Maybe he really likes being dominant.

"Hello kitten." His sweet, strong Scottish accent filled the car as soon as he opened the door.

No going back now.

"Hi daddy" I grinned and leaned over to kiss him.

"So why is it that you wanted to pick me up instead of me taking my car" he laughed softly.

"I have a surprise for you." His eyes filled with curiosity but I ignored it and drove to our destination.

****
Hours had passed since I picked up James and he would not stop asking where we are going.

"Kitten, it's been 2 hours, where are we going?" He look out the window with excitement as the scenery around us started to change. What was once dry flat land turned into hills of bright green.

"We are here."

I pulled into a long driveway that lead me to a single cabin. The cabin was located to the side of a hill, and around it were scattered trees that soon lead to a forrest.

"Kitten..." He was speechless. He stepped out of the car and just looked at the nature around him.

He took a deep breath of the sweet air and smiled.

"Kitten." He hurried over to where I was standing. And wrapped me in the biggest hug. The kind of hug where you feet barely touch the ground and you can feel your back pop as he squeezes. Yeah, those are the best hugs.

"Is this for us?" His eyes started to water.

"Yes James. It was my way of apologizing for what went down between you and -"

He cut me off with the sweetest kiss.
"Thank you."

"Where do we start?" I laughed at his excitement.

***
"So the first activity for us today is a hike and then a picnic." I told him as I finished making the food.

"Why are you so perfect?" He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"You haven't seen anything yet."
***
We hiked for atleast half an hour before we made it to a beautiful lake.

After setting everything up we sat down to eat

After setting everything up we sat down to eat. I pulled out cheese, grapes, sausage, crackers, all of the foods you would see at a normal picnic.

"This is amazing." He said, with the biggest smile on his face.

***
We talked, laughed, and ate for the rest of the evening.

"Would you like to swim?" He suddenly stated.

"I forgot to pack our swimsuits"

Out of all of the things to forget, I forgot swim suits.

He held out his hand and pulled me up.

"We don't need them"

I felt his hands trail to the hem of my shirt. He took it off and threw it so the side along with his shirt. I finally followed his lead and took of the rest of my clothes.

"Last one in has to clean the clothes." He said before taking off towards the water.

" no fair!" I screamed as he jumped in. I laughed and chased after him, jumping into the freezing water.

"Ahhhh it's so cold" I screeched.

"Awe come here kitten" he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to his body, his heat keeping me warm.

"Daddy"

As he turned his head down to look at me i locked my lips with his, kissing him passionately. He immediately kissed back. His hands once again trailed down my body but this time making their way to my butt. He squeezed it lightly before lifting me.
I could feel his dick rub against my clit which made me moan.

"Daddy" I moaned into his ear, he moaned back.

"Maybe we shouldn't do this in the water" I said after feeling something swim past my leg.

I kissed his cheek before pushing off of him and swimming back to the dock. He swam after me.

"You're going to regret that kitten" He growled into my ear.

"Oh am I?" I giggled and pushed him off of me, and climbed onto the dock where my clothes were.

"What are we doing now?" He asked as he put on his clothes.

"Well I thought maybe we could go back towards the cabin, and stargaze?" I said.

He smiled and walked towards me
"Perfect" he said then kissed me.

We walked hand in hand all the way back to the cabin and watched the sunset.

"I really appreciate all that you're doing for me darling."  He said and pulled me close to him.

"You deserve it, after all you've been through."

****
We spent the rest of the night just laying on the roof of the cabin watching the stars.
I pulled the blanket up to me neck and moved closer to him, his arms wrapped around me.

"A shooting star" he said as he pointed at it shooting past.

"Make a wish" I said, looking up at him.

"I want you." He leaned down and kissed me, I kissed back.

I could feel the sexual tension coming between us. I lifted the blanket and crawled on top of him, never breaking the kiss.

I ran my hands down his chest and lifted his shirt off of him. The heat of his bare chest warming me up.

Next I got off of him so I could see his entire body. I started kissing his chest and made my way down to his pants. His dick already bulging through. I unbuttoned his pants and slid them off along with his underwear.

He moaned as I kissed the tip of his throbbing cock. I slid him into my mouth and lightly trailed my teeth up his length, making him shudder. I moaned against him, making him moan back.

"I'm going to ride you so hard." I said as I took off my pants.

*******to be continued******

I'm sorry it has taken so long to update. I will update part 2 soon. Make sure to comment, vote and share. Much love 💙