2

y/n pov

"Excuse me miss, we are here" I lifted my head as I heard the soft voice of the taxi driver.

'Thanks" I nodded and gave him the cash and dragged my suitcase out. I stared up at the apartment and sighed again. Stepping into the elevator I watched as the numbers slowly increase and I gradually become closer towards my apartment. Digging my keys out of my bag, I watched as the number stop at 7, I step out of the elevator as I look for the number 290. Shoving the key in, I pushed the door open as I stepped into my apartment. It was decent for the rent I needed to pay each month, I smiled to my self and ran around exploring my new house. I quickly slammed the door shut and immediately began to blast music as I skipped around and begin to unpack. If just any random person saw me, they would never think that I would be from a gang. To be honest, I am only like that to the people in the gang. Outside of that, I am a 100% introvert, my gaze and face does not move a inch and many people do not dare approach me because apparently I look scary like um bich I am just resting my facial features. I had tomorrow free before I need to start going to school the day after. 

After finally unpacking, it was dark already so I decided to just wander outside a bit

After finally unpacking, it was dark already so I decided to just wander outside a bit. The apartment was really close to the uni so I can sleep for a bit more. There was a park opposite the apartment, it reminded me of the park my parents use to take me to opposite out house when I was really little. A frown stretched on my face as the memories came back. I never really thought of these memories back then but suddenly they begin to come back. My parents left me when I was really small. It was a cold winter afternoon, I was wrapped warmly in a coat with a fluffy over sized hoodie. I had a bunny in my left hand as my right hand grasped tightly around my mum's hand. She had taken me on a drive for almost an hour where we finally arrived at a park. I thought it was strange at first because we had a park right opposite of our house. But I was barely 4 years old that time and I didn't think much about it. I skipped happily as i hummed the tune of a peppa pig song, my mum slid her hand out of my grip as she slightly push my shoulders. 

"Go on, I'll just go buy you a hot chocolate drink" she sad blankly with her voice as soft as an angel. I nodded eagerly as I ran towards the playground and begin to climb. It was empty at the time as it was really cold. I watched as my mum turn around and begin to disappear. Half an hour passed as I relised mum has not come back yet. I began to grow anxious as I waddled back to where she had parked the car. It was gone. I did not know where to go and what to do. The area I was in was almost secluded. I waddled back towards the playground thinking that she drove of to buy something. Sitting at the end of the slide and playing with my feet and kicking the rocks around I waited for hours for her to come back. The sky begin to turn dark and tears began to form in my eyes as they rolled down my chubby cheeks. I was scared, I didn't know what to do. Suddenly, I heard the screeching sound of tires from a car. I immediatly stood up thinking that it was my mum coming back for me. I begin to run as fast as my short legs could take me but I was met with a strange car. I stopped as I saw a boys roughly around the age of 17 step out of the car. My shoulder drop as I begin to cry more which caught the attention of the group. They looked down at me as they slowly approached and kneeled down infront of me.

"Hey kiddo you goods?" a deep voice suddenly spoke up. I stopped crying but I continues to hiccup. I stared into his eyes with tears and red nose. I shook my head rapidly and begin to cry more.

"hey hey it's okay" one of the boys held me into a hug and comforted me. I gripped onto his jacket with my tiny hands and cried harder. This was when I relised my parents had abandoned me. They never really showed much love towards me growing up. 

"Where's your parents?" the same deep voice spoke again and I shook my head again.

"They left me..." I began to wail even harder as I heard one of them sigh and lift me up. 

"Can we take her home? I love kids and I always wanted to make a female badass ya know." One of them chuckled.

"I mean we never really had a female member" he said again. I heard another one sigh.

"Alright, lets take her in, I'm not that sad to leave a kid alone in the dark, it's dangerous here." the deep voice guy said again. 

"Lei, stay in the car with her, we need to finish our business here first." another guy said. I heard the car door open as the guy carrying me put me inside the warm car. I tightened my grip onto him not wanted to let go. I begin to fall asleep and from then on I grew up causing trouble wherever I go. 

It felt as if all this happened yesterday. From that time on wards I barely stepped foot into a playground. However, I am thankful for that day or else I would have never met such kind and loving people. They look though on the outside but they were all softies and always care about each other. 

I sighed again as I blinked away the tears which began to gather around the brim of my eyes. I breathed in the cool air as I swing my arms around and turn back around into the apartment. 

.

.

.

.

.

a/n sorry i kinda changed it a bit. 

Insta : peachimi_

Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed it!