50

In spongebob voice:
2 years later 

y/n's pov

I stared out the window staring down at the so well known city. I'd never thought I'd come back here again but this time it was for a mission. Pulling down the window, I sat back and closed my eyes. Unlike this time, I came with Edward, a tall well built man who was signed to go on the mission with me. Apparently this missions was "too dangerous" for me. As if I haven't been in near death situations like a billion times already. He sat beside me with his eye mask on and snoring softly. I wriggled myself into a comfortable position and pulled the blanket up while trying to get as much sleep as I can.

Woken by the sound of the gently shake of Edward I sat up groaning with my eyes half opened. He said softly with his deep voice that we have arrived. I nodded and closed my eyes for a bit before stretching. Waking up is what I hate the most in life. Who tf invented that shit..

We didn't pack much as the mission was only meant to last a few days if no issues occur.

I dragged my feet off the plane and followed behind Edward out of the checkout.

It was the oh so familiar airport from two years ago.

Welcome to Shanghai

The bright lights hit my eyes and I groaned. I hate this place.

I tagged behind Edward for whole trip to our HQ and relied on him for getting us their alive before our mission even started.

When we arrived at the HQ, we immediately went to attend the meeting for our latest mission. Another gang wanted to make deals with us, however they are known to be shady with their deals. Our gang needed a leader to go and the current leaders in China were not suitable for the job so therefore I was sent.

The gang, NJ, was a gang filled with trouble and they would constantly threaten other gangs. From the moment they wanted to start a deal with us, we knew something was wrong. For multiple times, they have attempted to steal and break into our systems. For multiples times, they have failed but they have taken the innocent life of one of our members. And whenever someone messes with us, they are going down. All of them will...

The meeting was short, we were just told the details of the mission, like where it was and what it possibly could be about.

It's been a while since I've been back to China so my chinese felt so rusty. But after an hour or so I could feel it coming back.

Kun and Justin helped us get armed up and ready to go. They prepared listening devices that were so well hidden and separate vehicles for us to get there. Our plan was to pretend having me go meet them and Edward as back up. I didn't see the point of him going as we had plenty of back up in China but others insisted on him going.

Finally it reached 11:45pm, our meeting was at 1am. We needed to leave early as it was quite a long drive.

Edward drove and I sat beside him while a car with back up drove behind us. They were not to follow us in and are gonna stay at least a kilometre away from the place.

The streets were quiet and were just like I remembered. I rolled down the windows and let the wind carry my hair.

The car slowed down at a red light and a very familiar blue fancy asf car stoped beside us soon after.

My eyes wondered to the car window and I locked eyes with a way too familiar figure. I froze at the sight and my eyes fluttered.

It was him...

Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed it!