12

y/n pov

I sat there in shock staring up at him, he stood in front of me looking down with his eyebrows furrowed. 

"huh-" I didn't know how to react.

"lets go on a date" he repeated himself, keeping his stance. I sat there still looking up at him not knowing what to say. I didn't know whether I wanted to go or not.

"uhhh-" I replied with uncertainty in my voice. "uhhhhhh". He sighed and pulled me up by the wrist. "uhhhhhhh"

"stop uhhhing and give me a response" he snapped slightly with annoyance as he pulled me close and looked into my eyes with his eyebrows furrowed. The creases on his forehead we showing and his eyes were drilling holes into me.

"I have class.." i replied silently while roughly pulling myself away from his tight grip. He sighed and his face dropped loose. His eyebrows unforrowed and his eyes turned soft. He tilted his head slightly while continueing to look at me.

"fine after your classes" he sighed knowing that there is no point arguing with me. I nodded slightly and stood there. Awkwardly. "call me when your class finishes" 

"uhhhh-" I replied annoying him.

"what is it this time? oh wait jokes you don't have my number" he pulled out his phone and handed it to me. I just stared at it not moving my hands from beside my hips. "uhh hello? are you put ur number in or nah?"

"well i would if someone didn't friggen beep their horn at me and making me smash my phone to pieces" i said with annoyance deep in my tone. His lips made an 'o' shape when he remembered. He chuckled slightly while scratching the back of his head.

"hehe, sorry.." he said kind of embarrassed. I shook my head and sat back down. "then what time are you finishing?" 

"3:15pm" i said while examining my phone. I mentally groaned to myself and sighed in annoyance as I hit the phone against the palm of my hand hoping somehow it would make it work.

"aight, I'll pick you up around that time then, just meet me at the car park" he said breaking the silence. I nodded while not looking up and fiddling with my phone. It was badly smashed. really badly. Suddenly, a hand pulled the phone out of my hands. I looked up in annoyance. I hate it when people touch my stuff. Absolutely hate it. Once I smashed a guys head into a table and punch him in the face which broke his nose because he was messing with his stuff when I warned him not to. I tried to keep my cool as I glare up at him. "i'll walk you to class"

Without replying i stood up and walked out the room not waiting for him. The walk to class was silent between us but the students in the hallways were murmuring and pointing at us. I suddenly stopped in my tracks.

"give me back my phone" I said coldly while turning around as he was walking behind me. I stuck my hand on in front of him waiting for him to give back my phone. He ignored me and grabbed my hand and flipped it around kissing the top. I cringed as I roughly pulled my hand away in disgust and push his head really hardly back. He groaned and almost fell backwards.

I left in frustration and ignored his calls. What am I suppose to do without my phone? I groaned to myself again when I felt his presence beside me. 

"don't forget to wait for me babbie" he singsonged while walking beside me acting all cringe. i rolled my eyes and try to walk even faster and further away. 

AFTER SCHOOOOOOOL

I walked out of the building and walked out the school gate completely forgetting about our date. I spent 2 hours doing an assessment and 1 hour exercising while listening to music. I danced for roughly half an hour when I suddenly remembered I forgot to meet Dylan. I paused in shock as I looked at the time. He is probably gone by now, no point going back to check. I shrugged and continued dancing. After spending another half an hour dancing around i finally took a shower and made a light dinner. I exercised a little bit so I don't feel bloated but only for like 20 minutes. It was almost 7pm, I turned on the tv and flipped through the channels. I looked out the window as the sun was almost finished setting, the sky was a mixture of pink, purple and orange. 

"what if he is still there..." i mumbled to myself. Yet again, I shrugged and continued with my channel flipping. After finding a channel with a good drama, I spent 3 hours watching it . Time flew past I freaked when I saw the time. I quickly washed up and head for bed.

"lets hope he didn't wait all night, he can't be that dumb" I thought to myself as i tuck myself into bed and flutter my eyes closed ready to sleep. 

Dylan's POV

I stand leaning against my car with my hands around my arms, the cold wind hitting my skin through my jacket. I checked the time on my phone. 10 bloody 30. Where is this girl. I groaned as I went to sit in the car to wait. Slowly I began to fall asleep while stubbornly waiting for her.

a/n: I hope it isn't creepy asking this but comment down how old you guys are. I just wanna know how old my readers are so I won't put any swearing and inappropriate stuff. Please help by commenting down below, i dont wanna become a bad influence

insta: peachimi_

Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed it!