9

y/n pov

It has been a month since the boys has texted me about the racing, and during that time period I constantly bump into F4 who keep following around and trying to talk to me. Tonight was the illegal racing, our team has been challenged. Usually, these events are friendly, fair and no fighting. But sometimes, we get into arguments or some shit happens and there will be fist fighting. Hopefully, no one gets me involved because I am not a good fighter since I haven't fought for a really long time.

I walked through the school gate blankly with nothing running in my head. I had my head slightly tilted while staring at the ground and walking straight.

"hey cutie watcha thinking bout?" I snapped out of my 'thoughts' when i heard Dylan's voice come up from beside me. I looked up at him while blinking with my big eyes. This is become something I am use to, having four boys constantly annoy you every single time you are at school. I was slowly starting to talk more and open up slightly to them. I responded more than I usually, but I never really smiled. I mean having four dudes annoy you constantly isn't something to be smiling and laughing at.

"go away" i let out a quiet response, it was almost like a whisper. I my lips slightly while walking away.

"I'd ask you to dinner again tonight but ya boy is a busy man" he joked while catching up to you. He has been trying to ask me for dinner for the past month. I sighed and stared up at him.

"well this lady here is always a busy woman so leave her the fuk alone" i cursed at him pushed him slightly with my index finger on the shoulder. I quickly left for my first class and dreaded for the night to come so I can race. It was something I always enjoyed to be part of, either racing or watching. We always had professional racers so I never really got to race, I mostly sat with someone who is racing or watched them race. 

** sorry another majical time skip**

"The sun has sunk and the stars appeared, the race will begin in 10 minutes! Get ready boys and girls because it's gonna get serious" a tall built boy roughly in his early twenties announced excitingly into the microphone while standing in the centre. There was very few crowd since this was illegal racing and only gang members were there, whether their group was racing or not some of them came to watch. 

I sat down on the silver seats crossing my arms at the boys surround me sitting around, preparing for the race.

"Hey, y/n can you take part in the second race please, i need to rush back for my flight to Japan, we got some shit happening in Japan with some other gangs" asked Qui, who is one of our many professional racers. I nodded in response. "motor or car?" i asked without looking at him.

"Motor, your fave" he replied with a slight chuckle. I smiled slightly in excitement. Time flew past and it was time for Qui to step onto the race tracks, his race was the cars. We watched from the side calmly as we knew Qui will definatly smash the other racers. 

Soon, it became my turn. I quickly prepare my gear and everything and step onto our motor bike. I pushed myself on the motorbike with my legs slowly,  I was checking everything one last time when I heard a familiar voice rose from beside me which made me flick my head up.

"y/n?" holy mother of god. Dylan ducking Wang. He had a slight smirk on his face. Oh shit. oh shit.oh shit. No one was suppose to know this side of my life.

"illegal racing huh? who knew the goodie two shoes looking girl will do something illegal" he smirked while holding his helmet in between his arms and body. " I wonder how everyone is gonna react when everyone finds out"

"same goes to you mr perfect, what would everyone think if the most popular boy of the campus is doing some shady shit" i scoffed while glaring at him. Before he could respond, a loud whistle made everyone sit up straight and get ready. He smirked while looking at me and putting his helmet on. The boy counted down and the race began. I had to win this, I'm definitely not losing to him.

The race finally ended, guess who won. Me. DUH. and guess what Dylan came. HAH 4th. 

"seems like you are experienced' the familiar voice came up again. I groaned and turned around. "what would you do if i exposed you?" he asked smugly. 

"what do you want" i scowled at him, I did not want anyone to know about this. "If you did expose me, you will expose yourself"

"They would believe me if i told them a lie, i mean i am loved by everyone anyways" he shrugged cockily. I scoffed and rolled my eyes and turned away. I crossed my arms and turned around again. "what do you want?" i spat, i wanted to lay low on my 'secret' life.

"date me" he suddenly said, his face all serious, he is standing up straight. I stared at him with disbelief and scoffed. "date me and I'll keep this illegal racing a secret"

a/n: anyone willing to help me make a book cover (obv, i will give credit). Should I make 9percent an enemy or friend? pls help me decide

Insta : peachimi_

Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed it!