5

Dylan's pov

I sat there in shock as I watch her walk out of the door with her bag on a shoulder .

"But...I just..." i stuttered to myself with my arms reaching out to the door. I looked down at the plastic bag of sweets and groaned. "what am I meant to do with all this...?" Groaning again I lifted the bag and stood up kicking the chair away and walked out with the bag swinging in my hands. 

y/n pov

Walking out and sitting myself in front of a tree I pulled out my phone and begin to scroll through random social medias. There were many photos and videos of the group and I low key became jealous because they looked so happy. My eyes were drawn towards the tattoos placed in different locations on some of the members. Each member of the group has a tattoo, if you were a leader you would have a slightly different one. I was kind of a leader so I got the 'leader tattoo'. It was used to warn other people of and to protect the person who has the tattoo. It was so show that they are I guess protected? It just shows that you are part of the gang and only certain people get the tattoo and they can decide whether they want to get it or not. (I am so bad at describing so I'll try my best). The tattoo looked similar to a compass just without the letters and there was kinda like a line which twirls around the vertical line and connects with the arrow at the 'south' end. If you were a leader you would have these devil wings on the top both sides of the 'compass' and there would be the horns of the devil on top of each wing. I had my tattoo on my shoulder ish on the back next to but slightly on my neck. (omg im so bad at describing). Even though it was not a noticeable place not many people dared to mess with me as they know I am a treasured member of the gang because I am always thought of as a baby. 

I started to drag my arm towards the place where my tattoo was as I stared down at the photo blankly trying to hold in my emotions. I pushed myself up to walk around the oval and watched as boys and girls run around the oval playing and sitting around. Suddenly I felt an arm wrap around my shoulders as I stare up at a boy with fluffy curly hair. It was one of the boys from that group pineapple head was in.

"Hey kid, I'm Darren" he spoke up with the sweetest voice. I stopped walking as I stared up into his eyes as I melted from his sweet asf voice. I blinked in confusion as he looks down at me with an eye smile. I lifted his hands of me and turned away to keep walking ignoring his calls. Even though he was cute, talking to people wasn't really my thing. The only people I would talk to was people in the gangang. Our group chat was alway named 'gangang' as a joke. We never really spoke about the name of our group. The group name was rarely used we were always referred to as 'the gang'. So it kinda became our name. No one was ever bothered to make an actual name. 

I continued my way to my next class, skipping lunch because I'm broke. I looked for my locker and pulled it open and stuffed my books in neatly and grabbed the books i needed for next lesson. 

After a few more hours of suffering I finally chucked my books in my bag and made my way out of the campus. The lessons I had today finished late so by the time I got out it was dark already. Suddenly, a sports car raced and stopped right in front of me. The tires screeching at a stop and the lights lit up the dim campus. The doors open and a figure stepped out, I furrowed my eyebrows in annoyance.

"show off" i whispered to myself. I continues to make my way out of the school as I heard a voice call out for me and foot steps running towards my direction. I spun around ready to fight someone.

"hey wait-" a familiar voice rose from the shadows as a dark figure appeared into the light of the headlights.

Insta : peachimi_

Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed it!