A/N - PLEASE READ A/N AT THE END! XXX

Eloise's pov:

I woke up to Lily crying at the bottom of my bed, so I got out of bed and went downstairs to feed her. I made myself and my grandparents some breakfast, when I finished cooking they were downstairs and dressed ready for the day, We sat at the dining table talking and eating. Once we finished my Grandparents left to go and visit some friends, then look around the market for a while then they said that they were going to go food shopping and that they would be back home around 5:00 pm. It was 9:00 am so I would be on my own for the day. I decided to get changed into something comfortable and take Lily on a walk around the park. Part of me hope I would meet Tom again but the other half was telling me jot to think about him because we would never work out and that I would probably never see him again.

When we go to the park we walked around the path for a while until a little blue staff came running towards us. I bent down and stroked her gently while she and Lily sniffed each other. I stood up to look for the dogs owner when I heard a familiar voice.

"Tessa! Where have you gone?" The voice asked and I instantly recognised, Tom.

"There you are! I'm so sorry, did she get in the way?" He asked.

"No it's fine." I laughed watching his head shoot up when he heard my voice.

"Oh my god I didn't even know it was you!" He laughed along with me. We walked around the park together and talked about life in general until the topic of hobbies/what we do in our spare time came up.

"I'm  YouTuber, I make videos about hair, fashion and make up tutorials. I have met so many cool people by doing this, I have met my three best friends as well. You might actually know them to be honest. Alfie Deyes, Zoe and Joe Sugg. They are literally the most amazing people I have ever met. I am actually going down to Brighton tomorrow anyway for the weekend just for a catch up." I explained, he actually seemed interested.

"Ahh, I see. It sounds like a lot of fun!" He said.

"Yeah it is!" I replied.

"Well I should get going then. Can I have your number?" Tom asked.

"Sure." I said and handed him my phone and he did the same, then swapped our phones back so we had our own. We said our goodbyes and left each other. I arrived home and took the letters out of the post box, Some for my granddad, some for my Nana and one for me. I took Lily off her lead and took my shoes off then sat on the sofa to read my letter. I read through it and when I finished I jumped up and screamed. I have been offered to join one of the most famous MUAs team! I quickly ran up stairs and set up my camera and lights. Then tweeted that I would be filming and uploading an announcement video tonight and then I started to record.About ten minutes had pasted and I had finished filming, I began to edit it which took twenty minutes. Then I uploaded it and waited for my viewers reactions.

A/N - I AM SO SORRY BUT THIS CHAPTER IS SO BORING!!! I HAD WRITTEN A GOOD DETAILED VERSION OF THIS BUT AS I WAS WRITING THE FIFTH CHAPTER I FORGOT IF I GAVE ELOISE A LAST NAME SO I LOOKED BACK AT PREVIOUS CHAPTERS TO SEE IF I DID OR NOT AND WHEN I LOOKED AT THIS CHAPTER I ONLY HAD TWO LINES OF THE FIRST PARAGRAPH. JUST THOUGHT THAT I WOULD CLEAR THAT UP. HOPE YOU LIKE THE FIRST AND SECOND CHAPTER TO THIS IMAGINE ALREADY.

TASH - XXX