7

Eloise's pov:

We just landed back in London and It was 6:00 pm. Tom's mum came to pick us up and she said that she would drop me off at home. We walked out to the front of the airport where Nikki was waiting for us, she hugged Tom and then he put both our suitcases into the boot of the car while Nikki hugged me. I met Tom's family just before we left for America and they are so lovely. We got into the car and headed to my grandparents house.

Eventually, we arrived at my grandparents house so I thanked Nikki for dropping me off while Tom got my suitcase out of the boot. I hugged him goodbye and walked up to the front door and knocked waiting for somebody to open the door. Then my Nana opened the door and she threw her arms around me, then my granddad joined our hug. Lily snuggled into my legs to join as well.

"I missed you guys!" I said still hugging them.

"We missed you too sweet! Now come on you much be starving!" My Nana said taking hold of my hand pulling me into the kitchen where there was a plate of spaghetti waiting for me. I ate my food and cleaned my plate, I played with Lily in the garden for a while and then all of us sat in the living room of the sofa watching 'Mamma Mia'.

Finally it was the weekend and it was time for myself and Tom to visit Zoe and Alfie. He text me to say that he was outside. So I grabbed my bag and Lily's lead, I kissed my grandparents on the cheek and hugged them goodbye. I walked outside and saw Tom petting Tessa who had her head out the window. I hugged Tom and then got in the car putting Lily in the back with Tessa. Tom put my bag in the boot and then we were off to Brighton.

When we arrived Tom got the bags out of the boot while I grabbed the dogs leads. We walked up to the front of the house and knocked at the door, we didn't have to wait long until Zoe opened the door and pulled me into a hug. I took the dogs off the leads and they ran to the back garden to play with Nala, Tom and Zoe hugged and brought the bags inside. Alf came down the stairs and pulled me into a hug and then Tom. We took our bags upstairs and then we went to play with the dogs in the garden with Zoe and Alfie who were already playing with them. It was about 3:00 o'clock and somebody knocked at the door so Zoe went to answer it. Joe didn't know that Tom and I were back so we hid in the garden waiting for them.

"Alan!!" We heard Joe shout. He ran into the back garden and froze. "Zo, Alf why is there three dogs in your garden? I thought you only had Alan!" H shouted and that is when we jumped out and scared him. "Oh my god!! El! Tom!" He shouted and hugged us both.

"Hii!" We both shouted and laughed. "The staff is Tessa and how didn't you recognise Lily?" I asked laughing.

"I actually don't know." Joe laughed and then started chasing Nala, Lily and Tessa around the garden. Then we all took a seat in the living room and and we all turned to Joe.

"So this is my girlfriend Emma. We've been together for a month and we couldn't be happier." Joe said. Zoe and I hugged him and squashed him into the sofa. Then we took turns to hug Emma calmly. We decided to go for a walk along the beach so we all got our shoes and coats on. Zoe, Alfie, Joe, Emma and Nala got into Alfie's car while Tom and I got into his car with Lily and Tessa. We met at the beach and walked along together we all messed around on the beach just enjoying our time together. We let the boys play with the dogs so Zoe and I could talk to Emma.

"We just want to say that we are so glad that Joe has found you, Emma. We can tell that he is really happy to be with you." Zoe spoke, me nodding along.

"Yeah are really happy together, it's only been a month but we got to know each other before since we would go out with a big bunch of friends together and we became good friends and then Joe asked me out on a couple dates and then he asked me to be his girlfriend." Emma said smiling, obviously thinking back to their dates.

"Aww that is so cute! We're so happy for you both. Honestly you seem perfect for each other." I said and we all hugged and headed back to Zoe and Alfie's house. Alfie dropped Joe and Emma off at the train station so they could go back the London because they couldn't stay. Zoe ordered some pizza for us. When Alfie got back he said that the pizza delivery guy was outside and he paid, so we grabbed some slices of pizza each and sat in the living room to watch some films. Zoe and Alfie were snuggled up to each other, Tom was laying by the other end of the sofa and I was in the corner with my legs rested on Tom's.

A couple hours later and we had just put on 'The Impossible'. Suddenly, Tom came on the TV and we all looked at Tom.

"Oh my god you are so cute there." I said speaking out loud. I heard them laughing and then I realised what I had just said. "Oh shit..." I whispered to myself.

"Thank you, but aren't I still cute?" Tom joked.

"Yeah you are." I said and looked at him and he smiled making me giggle and I turned back to watch the film. A couple minutes later, my phone buzzed and so did Tom's.

It was a text from Zoe which said 'Get together already!' I looked up at Tom and he did the same, I'm guessing he got the same message. We both blushed and then turned back to the TV.