2 months later:

I just finished packing my suitcase. It was the day that I was going to America, Tom and I was on the same flight there so he said that he would meet me that the airport. I called for a taxi to pick me up so while I was waiting I brought my suitcase downstairs and hugged and kissed my grandparents on the cheek and then picked up Lily and kissed her head and hugged her as well. I gave her to my Nana when I heard a beep from outside. I brought my suitcase out with me and the driver put it in the boot for me while I waved goodbye to my grandparents and then got into the car putting my seatbelt on. I text Tom and told him that I was leaving and that I would see him soon.

An hour and a half later, we arrived at the airport and the driver got my bag out of the boot, I paid him and walked into the airport to find Tom. I saw him standing near the door so I ran up to him and hugged him, he hugged me back instantly.

"Ready?" He asked.

"More than ever!" I said smiling. We checked our bags in and then made our way to security. Eventually, we made it through security and we sat down to have something to eat before the flight. When our gate number was called we walked to where we had to bored the plane there was a tall man holding a sign with both mine and Tom's names on. We looked at each other them walked over to him. When we approached him, he took mumbled a quick 'Follow me' so we did. We got in a lift and took it down to the bottom floor, went the doors opened our eyes grew wide and our jaws dropped. In front of us was a private jet. We walked over to it and a man took our suitcases and put them in the plane and then we followed the tall man onto the jet. I took my seat next to the window and Tom took a seat opposite me, we smiled at each other and then a couple minutes later we took off. On the way to America.

Hours later, we finally arrived in America and we were instantly dropped off at a hotel. We got our room keys and went to our floor to find our rooms, it was 8:00 pm and we were both jet lagged and just wanted sleep. I opened the door and wheeled my case and set it down in front of the window. I pulled out a rabbit onesie and changed in the bathroom. I turned the air con on so the room would be cold for bed, then brushed my teeth and washed my face. I sent a text to Zoe and told her that I was safe since she asked me to, I also asked if she could call my granddad so he and Nana would know that I was safe. I put my phone on charge and fell asleep.

I woke up to Tom jumping on my bed in joggers and no top on. I'm not going to lie, I enjoyed the view. I sat up and stretched. Tom and I talked for a while until he got a call telling him that he had a scene to shoot and that I needed to come as well. I washed my face and brushed my teeth then looked at myself in the mirror, I didn't feel like changing so I grabbed my phone and called Sally.

"Hey Sally, Tom and I are about to leave and I just wanted to ask you a question before I left."

"Hi Eloise, yeah go ahead."

"Do I have to dress nice or can I come in my onesie?"

"Oh don't be silly! As long as you do your job you can come in whatever you want to come in hun!"

"Wow really? This job is amazing!"

"Yeah I know, the other girls come in their most conformable clothes as well, I will see you soon then Eloise."

"See you soon!"

The call ended and I grabbed my shoulder bag and threw in the essentials. I went down to the lobby to see Tom sitting there with two Starbucks cups.

"I got you a drink from Starbucks to have on the way," Tom said as he saw me, "Right then lets go!" He said and we walked outside and we both got into the car that was waiting to take us to the studio.

When we arrived we walked along the trailers until I found the make up one. I hugged Tom goodbye and opened the door to see other MUAs and hairdressers. I smiled at them and then walked down to the end chair, It had 'Eloise Thompson' on the back. I loved it. I set my bag down and arranged my area so that I knew where everything was whenever I needed it. When I was just about finished the other girls started asking me questions like;

What is your name?

How old are you?

and

Where did you come from?

I answered their questions and then the door opened and Tom walked in, when he saw me the biggest smile grew on his face. He walked down to me and sat down in the chair that had my name on it, "You're my make up artist and my hairstylist!" He exclaimed, I giggled at his excitement and began my work. It was time for Tom's first scene and I wanted to be there to watch it for him, so we walked to the set together. When we got there I stood to the side watching, Tom talked to the director for a little while and then it was time to go.

Tom walked up to the door and opened it and said, "Hey May." he continued to walk around placing his bag down as he did so, May asked, "How was school today?" and 'Peter' replied, "It was okay. This crazy car parked outside." He turned to look at his aunt to see her sat with a wealthy looking man.

"Oh, Mr Parker."

"Um... What are you doing.. Hey! Uh, I'm Peter.

"Tony."

"What are you doing here?" And the scene continued. It was amazing to watch Tom act he was really good at it. Eventually, the director yelled 'cut' and the scene ended.

"Perfect guys, well done!" H called out to them and quickly moving to a different building to direct a different scene. Tom came running over to me and lifted me up off the ground.

"Well done Tom! You did amazing!" I told him and he squeezed me a little tighter, then put me back down. Suddenly, Robert Downey Jr walked over to us and patted Tom's back telling him well done. He turned to me and introduced himself.

"Hey I'm Robert, It's nice to meet you." He said holding his hand out to shake my hand. I lifted up mine to shake his,

"I'm Eloise but people call me El, It's nice to meet you too." I smiled up at him and he smiled back.

"Right I better go, I've got another scene to shoot. I'll talk to you guys later." He said and walked away. I looked at Tom with my eyes huge.

"Tom was that real? Pinch me!" I said trying to keep calm. I felt Tom pinch my arm and it hurt a little so I turned and hit his hand away, "Ow! Tom!"

"El you asked me to do it!" He said laughing at my reaction. We walked back to his trailer and I had to help him into his suit. When we got there, there was a thong and I burst out laughing. Tom however didn't find it very amusing. He rolled his eyes and took the thong and suit behind the curtain and started getting dressed. About five minutes later he came out with the suit on but the back was open and he had the mask in his hand, he asked me to zip up the back so he turned around and zipped up the back for him. He looked down at me and smiled, I smiled back at him. He put his arms around my neck and pulled me into his chest and my arms wrapped around his torso, we stayed time this for a while just holding each other tightly. There was a knock on the door followed by a voice telling Tom it was time for him to shoot the next scene he is in. We pulled away slightly and Tom kissed my cheek then grabbed his mask and left to shoot his scene. What is this boy doing to me? I thought to myself as I felt blush take over my cheeks.