Eloise's pov:

I woke up to Lily cuddled up to me, I got up and put some slippers on and I lifted up my hood. It was cold this morning. I took Lily down stairs so she could go outside, I went into the kitchen and saw a note on the fridge;

Alf, Nala and I have gone out to the garden centre so we will be back later, I'll text if anything changes.

Love Zo xx

I smiled at the note then put water in the kettle. As I was waiting I heard footsteps coming downstairs, Tom. I was nervous because of what happened last night. He appeared from around the corner with Tessa following , she ran straight outside to play with Lily.

"Good morning!" Tom said with a bright smile on his face, his hair was messy and hung over his forehead. He looked adorable.

"Morning, would you like some tea?" I asked smiling at him, he nodded. I put on the radio and quietly sang along waiting for the kettle to brew while Tom made some breakfast. I filled up the dog bowls and then the kettle was boiled. The pancakes were ready so we shared them between us and sat at the table to eat. We made small talk mainly because we were eating but partly because of last night.

We had just finished eating and began to clean up the plates, then the front door opened and Nala came running in and played with Lily and Tessa while Zoe and Alfie came in with a few house plants and other bits that they had bought.

I went upstairs to the room I was staying in and put on some black leggings, keeping my white jumper on and then slipping into my converse. I decided that I didn't want anything to be awkward with Tom anymore so I walked down stairs and saw him on his phone laying on his stomach on the floor with the dogs sat around him. Zoe and Alfie sat at the table editing new videos and vlogs. So I walked over to Tom sat on his back making him jump a little.

"So I had an idea and thought that we could film a video for my channel, you up for it?" I asked him getting off his back and sitting on the sofa.
"Yeah why not. Let me go and get changed quickly." He said and ran upstairs to get changed.

Around three minutes later he came down stairs in dark blue jeans, white t-shirt, a black jacket on and his converse. We said goodbye to Zoe and Alfie and headed to a supermarket. We bought a lot of baking ingredients and then headed back to the house.

We set up the camera and began to film.

Eloise - Hey everyone today I am joined with the one and only Tom Holland and we are going head to head in a baking challenge.
Tom - Oh no, I can't bake at all!
Eloise - Me neither. So we have to bake three things each and we will be judged by the lovely Zoe Sugg and Alfie Deyes who are currently working at the moment but I'm sure when they smell the food they will be interested.
Tom - Definitely! Let's get started then.
Eloise - Okay so the first thing we are going to make is cookies. We have to each bake at lease six cookies each and they can be any flavour you want, you can decorate them any way you like. We have one of ever ingredient each so it's fair. You ready?
Tom - Yeah!
Both - Three... two... one... go!!

We both began to throw ingredients into a bowl and then mix it all together to make cookie dough, shortly after rolling and cutting the dough into shapes and placing them onto separate baking trays and putting them into the oven for twenty minutes.

Eloise - Okay so while the cookies are baking in the oven it's time for our next challenge.
Tom - Okay let's get started.
Eloise - Okay so our next challenge is to bake at least twelve cupcakes each. Again they can be any flavour and can be decorated any way but there has to be at least twelve! Are you ready Tom?
Tom - Yeah I'm so ready!!
Both - Three... two... one... go! go! go!

Once again we put the ingredients into a bowl and stirred them all together to create a cake mixture. I added some pink food colouring while Tom kept his normal. When we finished putting the mixture into cases it was time to take the cookies out for them to cook and then we put the cupcakes in for fifteen minutes.

Tom - Okay so we just took the cookies out and put the cupcakes into the oven to back for fifteen minutes. El, what's the next challenge?
Eloise - Okay so while the cookies are cooling and cupcakes are baking our next challenge is to make a normal cake. Again decorating it however we want. Sound good?
Tom - Sounds great! Let's start!
Both - Three.. two.. one... bake!!

I decided to do keep the inside of the cake normal and then I was ready to put my cake into the oven whenever Tom was ready. However Tom had split the cake mixture into two separate bowls. The bowl with the most mixture was red and the one with less was blue. He poured the red mixture into one cake tin, then he split the red mixture in half and poured that into two separate cake tins. Then he was finally ready. We switched the cupcakes out of the oven for the cake tins.

Eloise - Okay so the cookies are cool enough now for them to be judged so... Zo, Alf can you come and judge our cookies please and write down who's cookies are better?

Zoe & Alfie - Yeah sure we can.

They both tasted the cookies and wrote down who's was better in the note book we gave them. We decided to add up all the points at the end and see who won then. The next part of the video was Tom and I dancing to songs in the kitchen while we waited for the cupcakes to cool and the cakes to bake. Eventually, the cupcakes and cakes were ready. We grabbed the cakes out the oven and let them cook while Zoe and Alfie judged our cupcakes and gave points. Around ten minutes later the cakes were cool.

Tom - Can we decorate them now?!
Eloise - Yeah let's go!

I made some light blue icing and put it in an icing bag. I slowly made the outside of the cake fill up with blue icing. (A/N - I don't know if that made sense😬😂) Then I drew black music notes on top of the cake and drew other music related items on the cake as well. Tom had finished too and he made small Spider-Man faces and webs on his cake and it looked really cool.

Finally, Zoe and Alfie came to judge our cakes. We took pictures of both of them because we though they looked really cute and then Alfie cut the cakes into slices so that they could taste the cakes.

Eloise - Okay everyone it time for the judges to reveal the winner of 'Eli's bake off series'.
Tom - I can't wait to find out who wins.
Alfie - And the winner is with one point ahead is....