Tom's pov:

I just finished the battle scene and I was having a drink when Robert walked over to me.

"So, what's going on with you and El then?" He asked.

"What? Me and El? As in Eloise?" I asked.

"Yeah, you like her don't you. You can't even lie to me Tom because I know when you lie." H e chuckled.

"Okay fine I do like her, a lot. I just don't think she likes me back. It's hard you know. We have such a good friendship and I don't want to ruin it by throwing my feelings at her not know if she feels the same." I explained to him. He nodded and turned to look at me properly.

"I suggest that you leave it for now, keep doing what you're doing and then when the time feels right tell her how you feel and you never know she might feel the same about you. She could be having this very conversation with a friend right now." He said and patted my back and left. I stood there thinking through what he had just told me. It was a good point. I walked back to my trailer and got out of the suit. changing into my last outfit of the day and then I walked to the make up trailer taking a seat in El's seat ready for her to make it look like I had a black eye.

El came into the trailer a couple minutes and smiled as soon as she saw me. She gave me my drink she got me from Starbucks and then the other girls what they wanted. She came back me me and placed her hands on my shoulders.

"Right shall we start?" She asked looking a me through the mirror and I nodded looking back at her through the mirror. About twenty minutes later I had a black eye and a slightly blood stained face. We walked to set together, she said that she wanted to be there for my first and last scene and that is exactly what she did.

"Anddd, Cut!" The director shouted, "Tom has finished all his scenes for this film and this was the last scene for the whole film lets have a round of applauds. There is a party tonight so go back to the hotel and freshen up be down at the lobby for 8:00 o'clock. Thanks everybody!" He said and everyone clapped and cheered. I celebrated with Robert and then ran over to Eloise and kissed her cheek again. I couldn't stop smiling.

We all went back to the hotel and got ready for the party. I took a shower and then got changed into a white shirt and a pair of black jeans. I sprayed some after shave on and styled my hair so it looked slightly curled but controlled and then I put my watch on and then I brushed my teeth and sat on my bed on my phone for a while. I said that I would meet Eloise five minutes before we all meet in the lobby so we could do down together.

Eloise's pov:

When we arrived back at the hotel I jumped in the shower and washed my hair and body. I got out to dry and curl my hair. I brushed my teeth and then did my make up before I changed into a white mid-thigh length dress and I slipped into some white heals.

I heard a knock at my door so I grabbed my phone and hotel room key and answered the door to see Tom looking very handsome, a smile instantly took over my face

"Wow..El you look stunning.." Tom said looking me up and down with a huge smile on his face.

"Oh shut up Tom, you look very handsome." I said and locked my door. When I turned back around Tom held his hand out for me and I took it he intertwined our hands together as we walked to the lifts.

"Still not taller than me though." He winked at me as we waited for the lift to reach the lobby.I just giggled at him. When everyone was in the lobby we all split into three limousines and meet at a huge hall that we had rented for the night. We arrived fifteen minutes later, Tom and I walked in hand in hand smiling. Everyone was dancing and having a good time, Tom and I were sat talking and laughing together when suddenly 'Waterloo' started playing and I squealed dragging Tom to the dance floor with me. I loved this song it puts me in a good mood every time.

A/N - (Play and watch song at the top if you want too :) It's true it is a good song and it puts you in a good mood)

We were dancing together and I was singing at the top of my lungs and when the song finished, Tom and a bunch of other people around us were staring at me with huge smiles on their faces. I heard a lot of;

Oh my goodness you are amazing!

and

Your voice is incredible!

I thanked them and turned back to Tom to see him smiling at me. We continued to sing and dance to songs that came on. We danced with other people fr the cast and crew and had an amazing night. I couldn't have asked for a better night.

It was time to go back to the hotel so we all got back into the limousines. When we arrived Tom and I went back up to the hotel rooms, we sat in my hotel room just talking until my phone started ringing. It was Zoe wanting to face time, I answered it quickly and smiled through the camera and saw Zoe and Alfie smiling at me on their side.

"Oh my god hii!!" I said through the phone. They said hey back.

"I'm with Tom say hey!" I said pointing the camera towards Tom and they all said hi.

"When are you both coming home?" Zoe asked.

"We are flying home Tomorrow actually. We have finished shooting the film so. It's coming out in April so my parts had to be shot quick quickly." Tom answered.

"Ah I can't wait to watch it man! The trailer looks sick!" Alf said excited. We laughed at his excitement.

"Right then we will let you guys go so you can sleep before the flight and make sure you both come down and visit us next week or something. Also we think that Joe might have a girlfriend! He sad that he is coming over on the weekend with a friend!" Zoe said getting excited.

"Oh my god! I will try and come as well, I want to meet her!" I said giggling, "Alright then we'll see you soon! Love you both!" I said and ended the call. Tom hugged me goodnight and then went to his room. I quickly packed away anything I had out and changed back into my rabbit onesie. I washed off my make up, brushed my teeth and then jumped into bed.