Chapter 7

Taehyung and Namjoon stood at the entrance to send the hunters off

Taehyung and Namjoon stood at the entrance to send the hunters off. The group thanked them and before leaving, Taehyung had something to ask. He knew the reason why the hunters took this path was not only to go to the east. He needed to know the backstory.

"Well, we just happen to be searching for a female dance who happened to have crossed paths this way," Chanhyuk answered.

Namjoon stiffened but Taehyung remained calm.

"A female dancer and I suppose you believe she resides here."

Chanhyuk shrugged his shoulders which caused Taehyung to hum.

"I see. We will try our best to aid you with that as well but do not cause too much of a trouble," Taehyung told them and Namjoon's eyes dilated in shock.

He leaned towards the hunter and whispered softly, "What are you planning?"

Taehyung just closed one of his eyes at him and returned back to facing the hunters.

"Thank you and of course, we only plan to catch our dancer," Chanhyuk smirked, "Only the beautiful dancer of life."

Taehyung believed that it would be best to take precaution before anything was found out and that precaution had to do with the Queen.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Yoongi stood at the entrance of the King's quarter as he waited for Seokjin to return. While doing so, Namjoon and Taehyung had arrived back as well. Yoongi greeted the two and glanced at Taehyung who simply smiled at him.

It didn't take long for Seokjin to be back and his face was distorted with rage. Noticing his expression, his three subjects became concerned.

The King entered the room and sat down, followed by his men.

"Is something wrong, your majesty?" The physician was the first to ask.

"Well, a certain dancer is getting on my nerves."

"Then, I believe what I'm going to say will elevate that anger," Yoongi added and Seokjin raised his eyebrow.

He gestured for him to continue.

"SooA can speak Glossolalia again."

"What?! Does she know?"

Yoongi shook his head and sighed, "I heard her voice clearly when she was conversing with the Phoenix but I believe she wasn't aware of it."

Seokjin clicked his tongue and slammed the table.

"This is ridiculous!"

"That's not the only problem," Taehyung brought up in the midst and Namjoon made a sound in agreement.