Chapter 15

Yoongi rolled his eyes at the couple and got up to leave

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Yoongi rolled his eyes at the couple and got up to leave. He slid the door open and saw someone running away. He cursed and caught the attention of the rest. Everything quieted down but after a few minutes had passed by, there was ruckus outside. SooA wondered what was the matter and the curiosity inclined when there were shoutings and people rushing.

All of them left to find out what was going on. They arrived at the garden and saw the king and his men at the venue as well. SooA walked through the crowd and eyed on the tree which was burning in flames. Seokjin's eyes widened and grabbed her wrist to divert her attention.

"My precious, why are you here? You should return back to your room," Seokjin said as he dragged her away from the scene, hoping that no one could see.

Seokjin gritted his teeth when the crowd started to gather even more and the citizens started seeking for answers after the news had reached their ears. Seokjin called out for Hoseok and asked him for a favour.

"Bring her back to her room and if anything happens, don't leave her alone."

Hoseok bowed at the king before Seokjin returned back to his people. He turned to leave but he felt a tug. SooA's eyes were dark and her face was pale. She looked up and met eyes with him.

"He had always saved me."

She blacked out after that.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

SooA woke up to find Hoseok holding her hands. The other didn't seem to have slept a wink and looked extremely exhausted but still put on a bright smile for his lady.

"Hey, my love, are you feeling better now?"

SooA slowly sat up with a grunt and looked around the room. She noticed the sun was up and the sky was bright. She found Jungkook staring at her worriedly from the side.

"I'm fine. What happened last night?"

"I'm not sure but it was done by the hunter."

SooA hummed and played with her fingers. She knew she needed to do something so she turned to look at Hoseok.

"We need to leave."

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Seokjin groaned as he rubbed his face. It had been the third time he had been explaining to his people that the fire was not a big deal and that the queen is not a dancer from Circus. It seemed like there was a rumour going on around the citizens that the queen is a dancer. He's pretty sure it had something to do with Chanhyuk but when he asked Taehyung about the hunters, he was replied that they had left the kingdom.

The Dancer of Life | {KSJ vs JHS}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें