The Fight: Part One

I been studying to find how to make a portal. I don't usually go to the library mostly to stay out of sight. Everyone knows who I am so I try not to draw too much attention to myself but....I have to figure out someway to make a portal before Joey does! Suddenly.....I felt someone come up behind me! I took out my knife and....almost cut their throat. I stopped in time. It was...Joey... We both glared at each other. I could hear people whisper about us.

Man: Is that Pinkamena and Joey?

Girl: Are they going to fight?

I kept my knife near his throat. I knew he knew that I could kill him in a second. I'm surprised he survived his long fight....it's impressive actually.....

Pinkamena: What are you doing here?

Joey: The same as you....I see your took all the books on Portals so....I came to get one....

Pinkamena: What makes you think I will give one to you?

I felt he was gonna attack so I was on the defense. He put his hand on my arm that was holding the knife. He slowly put it down. I was still on the defense.

Joey: Put the knife away....

I had feel his was gonna end up with us fighting so I didn't do it....

Pinkamena: We both know that your just trying make me put my knife away because your too scared of me killing you....

He backed away a little. I smirked. He knew I was in control and I was gonna keep it that way.

Girl: Why is Joey backing up? Is he scared?

I gave him a evil smile.

Pinkamena: You know Joey....it's one thing to die like a Knight....but it's other to die like a coward!

I was prepared to fight him. But....he didn't move. All of a Suddenly.....I flew across the library and into the wall. I looked over to Joey. A vine had come up from the ground. Of course.....Joey's special power....Vine Growth.....

Joey: Don't ever call me a coward again!