Becoming friends?

Me and Noli walked to the apple forest.

Apple Jack: Hi ya Noli!

Noli: Hi Apple Jack!

Apple Jack: Who's this?

Noli: This is Pinkamena!

Apple Jack: Howdy Pinkamena! Please to meet you!

I have a smile.

Pinkamena: Please to meet you too Apple Jack!

I mentally smirked. 

Apple Jack: Well ya two ponies off too?

Noli: We are gonna go to the lake!

Apple Jack: y'all have fun now ya hear?

Noli: We will!

We walk to the lake. It was beautiful!! It was a big lake with trees and grass around it! It even had a little swing on a tree near it! Has beautiful as it was.....I have to focus on my mission.....I cannot let Joey find me....if he does......he might to kill me before I get a chance to kill his sister.

Noli: Do you like it?

I smiled.

Pinkamena: Of course!! It's so....nice!

Noli smiled.

Noli: It's my favorite spot to come and have some peace!

Noli sat near the lake. I sat next to her! I looked at the lake.

Noli: My twin brother first bought me here! We were just young ponies then! It was magical!

Pinkamena: How long have you been here?

Noli: 5 years!

5 years? I met Joey 3 years ago!

Pinkamena: If you don't mind me asking....where is your brother?

Noli: Well......

Suddenly....a vine came from the ground. I jumped away from it. He found me..... I quickly grab my knife and went into defense. Another vine came up. I sliced it with my knife. It cut right through. Then.....I saw him. I narrowed my eyes and ran towards him. He pushed me away and jumped in front of Noli.

Noli: J-Joey?

I growled.

Pinkamena: You have to mass up everything! Don't you Joey!

He sneered.

Joey: You're the why you wants to kill me sister!

Noli: What??

Joey: She's a murder! She kills people and turns them into cupcakes!

Noli: Is the true Pinkamena?

I smirked.

Pinkamena: You bet!

I loved seeing the horror in her face. It made all of this worth it! Joey made the vines attack me again until....

Noli: STOP!!!

Joey stopped in shock. I tried to catch my breath but....I saw Noli walking to me....I was about to attack when.....she hugged me....Joey's was as shocked as me. I dropped my knife. The hug was....so warm....I felt tears on my shoulder....was she....crying.

Noli: I don't care that....you kill people.....I don't even care that you and my brother hate each other....I only care about being your friend.....

Noli sniffed. Friends?!? Does she know who she's asking?

Pinkamena: I'm a killer in our world.....I also want to kill your brother....would you have me as I friend knowing I could kill you while you're sleep!

I felt her stiff up.

Noli: I told you I wouldn't care!

What does she see in me? I'm a cold heartless Murder! She shouldn't trust me at all! I look at Joey....he looks back at me.

Pinkamena: Why do you trust me.....

Noli: Because.....I can feel your hurting...I wanna help you!

She was still crying. I pushed her away and looked deep into her eyes.

Pinkamena: Listen.....I'm not the time of pony you should hang out with.....I kill people....

Noli cried harder. For the first time in my life.....I let myself feel bad.....I wanted to be her friend but.....I wanted revenge and....the only way I can get it is.....killing....in my heart I know it's wrong but.....my mom and dad died because of mankind! I won't forgive easily! Joey watched us!

Pinkamena: I'm sorry but.......I cannot be your friend!!!

Her eyes widened.

Noli: but-

Pinkamena: I'm to much of a threat to you and your brother! I'm sorry....I really am...

I saw Joey's mouth drop as I say those words.

Pinkamena: I care to much about your safe! It's not that I don't want to be your find....I can't.....I have to get revenge on Mankind!

Noli: W-why?

I took a deep breath.

Pinkamena: It happened in my past.....I have to go....

I grabbed my knife and walked into the forest. I stopped walking. I wanted to cry but...I won't show weakness....I started to run....I wanted to go home.....the memories were to much to handle! I wanted to die here.....I didn't think I could live anymore....not with this pain....

Joey: Pinkamena!!!

I gasped.....Joey.... I ran faster so he wouldn't find me but then....I vine came up to the ground in front of me. I stopped. Of course....it was the one and only Joey......

Pinkamena: Go away!!

Joey: I just want to talk!

Pinkamena: I don't want to talk to you!!

Joey: What is your deal!!! Why can't we just be friends?!?!

I glared at him.

Pinkamena: You know why we can't be friends....BECAUSE IM A MURDER!!!! You said it yourself Joey!!! Nobody wants someone like me hanging around!! I

Joey: I'm-

Pinkamena: I just want things to go back the way there were before!!! You and me trying to kill each other!!!! Why can't it be like that!!!!!

I started to cry. Why here? Why now? Of all the times I could of cried....why in front of Joey? I hate him I know I do! Joey walk towards me.

Joey: Pinkamena I-

Pinkamena: Stay away!!!

I ran quickly into the forest! I didn't want to see him or Noli ever again! Why was I hurting so much? I never liked anyone! Mankind will betray you so...why do I feel sad!