The Rock Farm (The Dream)

I ran and ran until.....I came to a farm....not just any farm.....a Rock Farm.....it was the same Rock Farm I was at when I was 5.....my eyes looked around the area....it was the same....I almost cried....why did.....why did I come this way? I walked around and I came to the barn I slept in that day.....I opened the barn door and looked inside....it was getting dark...I laid down and went to sleep....

Slave Owner: Pinkamena....

My eyes widened.

Pinkamena: N-No.......

The Slave Owner was in front of me....

Pinkamena: You killed my parents.....

Slave Owner: Yes.....

I growled.

Pinkamena: Why!! Why did you kill them!!!

I yelled. I felt tears run down my face.

Slave Owner: I'm sorry....

Pinkamena: No your not!

I kept crying. I held the knife in my hand.....the same knife I used to kill the Slave Owner.

Slave Owner: Pinkamena listen.....you can only live once....do you wish to hurt people or care for them....

Pinkamena: It doesn't matter....I already killed people!!

I cried harder. I didn't want this....all I ever wanted was to be happy......

Slave Owner:....you even hurt the ones you cared about.....Joey and Noli....

I looked up.

Slave Owner: I can show you how there doing if you want?

Pinkamena: Show me!

Suddenly a image of Noli and Joey appeared.

Joey: I can't believe she left us!

Noli: I thought she was our friend!

Joey: This is how it ends?? Huh Pinkamena!!! Your never gonna understand how I felt!! You were like a sister too me!!!

Noli started crying.

My eyes widen. I did this....I made them mad at me for running away but....I been doing that for 9 years....why would I stop now.....I kept crying...

Slave Owner: You have a choice Pinkamena.....become good or stay evil....it's up to you.....

Then I woke up.....