9

The days went on with Lisa spending after class hours at the studio and still trying to keep conversations with Jisoo at night before going to sleep.

It was hard. Other nights, she would just fall asleep right as her back touches the bed out of fatigue.

Seeing and talking to Jisoo became less as it continued, but Jisoo understood. Though as much as she tried to, Lisa's company was what she craved from then on.

She would check on her from time to time, and the girl wouldn't let the chance pass to tease her every time.

Lisa stared on her phone while she ate her lunch

Lisa stared on her phone while she ate her lunch. Chaeyoung noticed it and tried to peak into what she was smiling at.

"Is that porn? What are you so busy looking at?" Lisa quickly put down her phone and glared at her best friend.

"What is it to you?"

"So it is porn? Nudes? Memes?"

Lisa sighed. "Chat messages. I'm not a perv, Chaeyoung."

"Who's the mystery person doing that to you?" She pointed at her mouth, drawing a smile to emphasize her point.

"Why do you wanna know?"

"I'm your best friend. Duh?"

"Are you really?"

That took her off guard, giving Lisa the chance to stand up and leave her shocked at the statement.

Kyle called them back to practice to continue the day's routine. She slowly got up and drank her water.

"What was that about..." she mumbled to herself.

After a few hours of going around the dance routine, they were interrupted when someone knocked and entered the dance hall.

Lisa's face lit up when Jisoo walked in.

"Jisoo!" She immediately jogged towards her.

"Hi. Sorry to interrupt you." She shyly smiled and waved to them.

"Why are you here?" Lisa can't stop smiling at her, ignoring the rest of the crew who also went near Jisoo.

"I brought snacks for everyone. I figured you're all tired and hungry."

Everyone cheered, thanking Jisoo for the food.

Chaeyoung hugged Jisoo, surprising the girl.

Lisa stood frozen, clenching her jaw at the scene. When she untangled from her, Jisoo walked towards Lisa and grinned.

Lisa immediately mirrored the act, forgetting the stunt that her best friend did.

"You go to this extent now? You must've missed me terribly." She teased.

"I'm here to feed everyone, not just you." Lisa nodded and continued her sentence. "But here to see only me."

Jisoo blushed and hit her arm.

"See? You're not even denying. Wow, Kim Jisoo, wonderful character development."

Both of them laughed.

Lisa slowly wrapped her arms around Jisoo, taking the other girl closely. Jisoo rested her head on Lisa's shoulder, gently wrapping her arms on the taller girl's sides.

"Sorry, I'm stinky and sweaty. Thank you for coming to see me."

"It's no big deal." She said softly.

Jisoo tapped her back and tried to escape her embrace. "Come eat the food I brought before it gets cold!"

She let Jisoo pull her arm and take her to where everyone was eating.

Nothing can wipe the smile off of her face now for the rest of the day.