12

After their quick lunch, both of them paused for a while.

"You never talk much about yourself."

"You never really ask either."

"Fair enough. Let's make it personal then." Jisoo just shrugged.

"How many relationships have you been in?"

"None."

"No way. You're kidding me." Lisa sat up.

"How could that be possible?"

"Simple. I told you, no one was interested in me to befriend me or make moves on me."

"You didn't like anyone? Crush? One-sided love?"

"I didn't. Only books interested me." Lisa looked at her incredulously

"You don't notice people liking you? I heard some people had crushes on you." Lisa licked her lips, trying to act normal. Jisoo only shook her head.

"Wow, you're even weirder than I am" and terribly oblivious, she thought.

"Well, sorry for having my own world." She laughed.

Lisa let the topic rest and stayed silent. Jisoo grabbed a book and started scanning it, both of them in comfortable silence.

She opened her camera again and took photos of her in her most natural state.

"If no one sees you like I do, then I'm one lucky girl to witness it."

Her subject smiled, noticing that Lisa was taking photos of her without her knowing

Her subject smiled, noticing that Lisa was taking photos of her without her knowing. "Warn me next time."

"You're doing great, actually. I told you, you don't even have to try."

"You're just saying that." Jisoo hid her face behind the book, but Lisa still took a picture.

The day continued with Jisoo enjoying the company of books and Lisa, while Lisa busied herself being engrossed with Jisoo and her beauty

Jisoo took the camera from Lisa, "Enough with me. Let me take a photo of you. I want to remember this day."