Ghoulies

I walked into school the next day. Ghoulies smirked at me and I found the one I beat. He looked horrible, black eyes, busted lip, but I looked no better. "What the fuck happened?" Sweet Pea asked coming up to me with Fangs and Toni. "Ghoulies. Three of em to be exact. I'm fine." I reassured. "No your not, you look like shit." Sweet Pea said slightly rubbing my black eye. Fangs smirked at me from behind. I gave him the death glare, he raised his hands in defense. Calvin called me so I took it. "Hey, what's up?" I said while Sweets looked at me weird, Fangs knew what it was about. "Royals are coming to South Side High! Closest school and Ghoulies burned ours down, we are coming tomorrow!" Calvin yelled into the phone. "Yes! I'm at South Side High now. Can't wait to see you guys. I need my partner in crime. See you soon." I said into the phone while the three looked at me weird. "Greendale teens are coming here. My friends are coming. Ghoulies burned their school to the ground. Royals, to be exact." I said smiling while Fangs smiled knowing how happy I'll be. "I'm happy for you, don't forget us." Toni joked. "How could I?" I replied. Sweet Pea held out his arm and I wrapped mine around his. We walked to our class and the day went by fast.

I drove my motorcycle to the Royals Den. I ran in and jumped into Calvin's arms. "Your going to South Side. I'm so happy." I said happily. "Yes I am." He replied. Yes he is.

I walked into my trailer and my dad was there. "Addison, as you know, the Royal teens are going to South Side. I think you should join them. You haven't wore your jacket and your losing your status as leader." My dad explained. "I'm scared. I don't know what Sweet Pea will think of me." I told him. "I think he likes you. And Royals and Serpents are allies, it will be fine." My dad said and hugged me, I hugged back.

I decided against telling Sweet Pea. I'm just so scared I can't bear the thought of losing him. I like him. It's plain and simple.

Sweet Pea called me minutes later. "Hey SP. What's up?" I asked. "Wanna hang at my trailer?" He asked. "Sure. I'll be right there." I said before hanging up. I got extra money out of my closet and saw my Royal, red, leather jacket. Damn, just wait. You'll wear it to school tomorrow. I jogged to Sweet Pea's and knocked on the door. He opened it and invited me in. "Hey." I said softly. "Hey, I got bored, thought you'd wanna hang." Sweet Pea said. I just stared. His eyes, the chocolate brown you'd just fall in love with. "Hey, you okay?" Sweet Pea asked. I felt myself turning a bright shade of red. "Y-Yeah." I asked biting my bottom lip. He looked at my softly before laughing slightly. I kept staring, it felt like I just couldn't stop. Sweet Pea looked at me. I knew he saw me staring, but I didn't care. He gently grabbed my chin and pulled me lips into his. I melted into the kiss immediatly, touching his cheeks. We pulled away and stared at eachother. He smiled brightly, me following his actions. I leaned in again and connected our lips once again. From that moment, we cuddled into eachother the rest of the night. I got up to leave but turned around to face Sweet Pea again. "What are we?" I asked staring at his eyes again. He quickly engulfed me in a heartwarming kiss. "Your my girl." He said against my lips. "Okay," I said then walking out of his trailer a smiling mess.

Me and Sweet Pea texted the rest of the night. "Hey Addie, whoya texting?" He asked flopping onto my bed and taking my phone. "OH MY GOD DON'T." I yelled. "You have a boyfriend? Sweet Pea!? OH MY GOD YOU FINALLY HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" Dad yelled laughing. I hid my face in my hands and started laughing too. "I didn't tell him about the Royals. He doesn't even know your one." I explained. His face softened. "Addison, you should. If you don't, well he'll find out tomorrow morning. You are leading them in the building after all." My dad explained, I nodded in aggreement. He then left the room, I walked to my closet and pulled out my jacket, black t-shirt, high-waisted jean shorts, and a black and red flannel for around my waist. I texted Toni, because I was scared. I needed to know her opinion.

Addie; toni, i need your opinion
toni; okay, what for :)
addison; i'm a royal. my dad is the leader, alex king. i been one since i was 13. i have a R on my wrist that i cover with concealer.
toni; really? hun i dont mind. does fangs and sp know?
addie; fangs was the first one to know way before i moved. he was my best friend sp doesnt know and im scared. i have to lead the teen royals when the come into the school.
toni; ill gather the two by my locker. see you tm. love you and good luck love. :)
addie; thx love you too

It was 2 in the morning, I went to sleep for the few hours I had left, knowing Toni was perfectly fine with it. I dont know how Sweets will react.

I got dressed and gathered the Royals. We made our way to the school. We burst through the doors, the security didn't bother doing anything. All headed looked up. Me and Calvin are in front, the teens following us. We walked down the hallway and to Toni's locker, they came into view and looked at us. Fangs smiled ear to ear. Toni smirked, and Sweet Pea had a blank expression on his face. My smirk faded when I saw the look on his face. He was upset, I could tell. I saw Davina and gave her a devilish grin while we all waved our hands at her mockingly. "Okay, go do what you all do, Calvin, your with me I want you to meet my friends, and new boyfriend. I don't know if it will last though, did you see the look on his face when I walked by?" I questioned sadly as Calvin rubbed my shoulders. I reached Toni's locker and there stood the three, same postion. I had my tattoo showing, wearing my jacket proud. "Hi, um, I just wanted to introduce you guys to my right hand man, Calvin. Cal, this is Sweet Pea, Toni, and last but not least Fangs." I introduced. "Hey, you can call me Cal. I hope we will run into eachother again soon. I gotta get Gabe, you saw his face when Davina walked by." Calvin informed then running off. "Listen Sweet Pea I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was scar-" I started. "No! You don't get to do that. You told everyone but me! That hurts a lot and that is a lot coming from me okay? Just back off." Sweet Pea said walking away pissed. "I'm sorry Addie-" Toni started. "No, I deserved it. Um, I'm gonna go keep the newbies under control. See ya later." I said. When I turned away, I let a tear slip. I hurt him and I felt horrible.

The day ended and I went to the den with Calvin and the Royals. "Calvin, I need something." I said smirking. "Something or something-something?" He asked. "Something-something." I replied. He led me to a stash of Molly. "To us being amazing Leaders. Cheers." We said swallowing the pills. He gave me the bag and I stayed drinking all night. I took more pills as the night went on. I was as high as a fucking kite. It was about 4 in the morning and I decided to go home.

I walked into my house drunk as shit and high as fuck. I stumbled into my house. I saw my dad and Sweet Pea on the couch. I tripped on my feet and caught myself on the counter. "Jesus Addison, what's wrong?" Dad asked. "Addie? Are you okay?" Sweet Pea asked. I waved them both of and stumbled into my room. I had plenty of pills in my pocket, in a plastic baggie. Oh damn it felt so damn good.