I'm screwed

Addison POV

I spent a week at the hospital with Jackson. Jackson insisted on me going home for a few days and visiting every few days. After numerous times of telling him no, I gave in and went home. I walked through the door and my dad hugged me. "Hi? He is awake. Mom isn't allowed to see him anymore." I told him, he nodded. "Sweet Pea has been looking all over for you. I didn't tell him where you were, I figured you would want alone time with your brother. Go to school and see him, he has been a nervous wreck I can tell." Dad said as I walked out the door.

I walked through the doors of South Side High to see Toni, Fangs, and Sweet Pea look up. Sweet Pea ran over and hugged me. I hugged him back and just took in his scent. "Where have you been? I-I was so scared." Sweet Pea stuttered. "I was in Centerville. I needed to see someone." I said simply, I don't want to talk about Jackson, I'll start crying.

Me, Sweets, Fangs, and Toni talked against the lockers. Calvin came up to me. "Addison, your dad announced what happened. I'm so so so sorry about Jackson. I hope he had a good life." Calvin said sadly. "What?" I whispered. "Jackson, he died. Brain death right?" Calvin asked sadly. A tear fell down my face. Calvin's phone rang. "Gotta go. Sorry again." Calvin said before walking away. "Addison, Jackson died?" Fangs asked. "He is talking. There is still a chance of a rebleed though. I gotta go. See you guys later." I said before walking away. I heard footsteps behind me. I got outside and to my bike. I drove away, knowing I left Sweet Pea there.

I walked into Centerville hospital and right to my brother's room. "Addison?" Jackson asked seeing my face. I broke down and slid down the wall. "Hey, come her and tell me what happened." Jackson said pointing to the hospital bed. I laid next to him and leaned my head on his chest. "Calvin came up to me, started apologizing. Saying he was sorry for my loss. Apperently dad announced your condition, Calvin assumed you died. I needed to see you. Sweet Pea still doesn't know." I explained. Jackson stroked my hair to calm me down, it always did. I soon fell asleep to the sound of his heart beat.

Sweet Pea POV

I went back in the school and found Fangs running towards me. "Where did she go?" Fangs asked. "I don't know. She went left." I explained. "Come on." He said dragging me to our bikes. "Where are we going?" I asked confused. "Centerville."

We walked into Centerville hospital. Fangs led me to a hospital room. He knocked and peeked in. A person motioned for him to come in. Fangs led me on and I saw Addison asleep in the guy's arms. "Hey Jackson. I see Addison already came. This is Sweet Pea." Fangs introduced, Addison looked so peaceful. "So your the famous Sweet Pea. She talked all about you. Her and I quote, 'Beautiful boyfriend.' You look exactly like she told me. Hi, I'm Jackson King. I'm sure she didn't tell you about me, she said it herself, I'm a touchy subject." Jackson explained, I nodded and softly smiled. I came over to the side of the bed and kissed her head. "She loves you Sweet Pea. Everytime she comes, she tells me about her day and saves the part with you for last." Jackson said. I smiled wide. Addison stirred and looked at her brother, he smiled and stroked her hair. She slowly stopped tensing up and loosed up a bit. "Your boyfriend and Fangs are here. You have a great support team Addie." Jackson said looking at me. Addison turned around and softly smiled. I returned it. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you. Jackson was a touchy subject when my mom took him from me and my dad." Addison explained while I got up and kissed her head. "It's okay." I said pecking her lips. "Jackson, we're gonna go. I'll see you tomorrow." Addison said as Jackson kissed her forehead. "Bye Addie." He said as she waved. Jackson waved me over as Addison and Fangs waited outside. "She gets very tense. If you ever need to calm her down, pissed or upset. Stroke her hair. I don't know why, but it always calmed her down." Jackson whispered. I nodded. "Thank you, I realised that a few days ago." I said before walking out with my girlfriend and best friend.

I decided to go to the Wyrm with Fangs and Toni. We played pool for an hour before someone walked in. Two people walked into the Wyrm. Addison and Calvin. I walked up to the two. "What are you guys going here?" I asked. "Where's Tallboy. Business to be discussed." She said simply. I lead them up the stairs to Tallboy. "Addison! How have you been?" Tall boy said before I walked out.

Addison POV

I walked into Tall Boy's office and sat down with Calvin. "Addison! How have you been?" He asked. "I need some help. I think the Royals and Serpents should combine. Ghoulies want my head, and we are allies. I am in some serious shit, so are all the Royals." I explained. He shook his head and chuckled. "Addison, no can do. You got yourself into this, you get yourself out." Tallboy said rudely. "We are allies! That's the rule! You help an allie in need. Dammit Tallboy! I need help or there will be no more Royals. Then. Then they will want the serpents. And it will be your fault." I said jabbing my finger into his chest. "We aren't allies anymore Addison. See you in hell." Tall boy said before walking out with us. I scowled. "Listen up everyone! Addison! Don't go yet, I want you to hear this. The Serpents are no longer allies with the Royals. They need help, you ignore. It's there fault, they need to get themselves out." Tallboy announced. Sweet Pea looked at me with sad eyes, I was pissed. "Tall boy! You will pay the price! I tried helping you by warning you! The Ghoulies want my head! The Royals! And the Serpents! When FP gets out, he will have your head you asshole. See you on the battlefield." I said before storming out.

"Addison!" Sweet Pea yelled running up to me. "I ruined this. I fucked this up, now both our gangs will perish. I need to go to see FP. Bye Sweet Pea." I said pecking his lips and stroking his face. He smiled and pecked my lips. "Stay safe please." He said, I nodded.

I got to Shankshaw and walked in to see FP. "Addison! How have you been? Why the face?" He asked. "Tallboy. The serpents want my head. I asked him to help me out, all he did was tell the serpents we are no longer allies. FP I don't know what to do." I begged, he sighed. "I'm getting out soon. I think it has to do with Penny. Come in about 3 days at 10 am. We will discuss then." FP said before getting led out.

I'm Screwed.