I love you

Sweet Pea POV

Serpents stood on the sidelines while the Royals waited for the Ghoulies. They finally showed up as Malachai went to the center with Addison. "Awe such a beauty. To bad I have to mess up your pretty little face." Malachai said before throwing the first punch. His fist connected with her jaw as he attempted to kick her. She grabbed his foot and slammed him on the ground. She straddled him and punched him numerous times. Malachai pushed her off and looked at a nearby car. Malachai drove her body into a car. She groaned loudly and arched her back. A gunshot echoed through the air and it was from Calvin. He smirked at Addison as she smirked back. Ghoulies went running while Royals stayed put. "Addison-" I said before holding her hand. "Hey I'm fine. I really messed up Malachai." She said laughing before I hugged her.

It has been three weeks since the Ghoulies fought the Royals. Me and Addison were doing great.

Addison POV

I walked into the Royal den to see Malachai out front. Royals were no where is sight. "Why are you here?" I asked him, he laughed. "I want you. Hand yourself over to us and there will be no more bloodshed to both Serpents and Royals." He said holding his hand out. I looked at him. It would be best. I shook his hand. We soon left to the Ghoulies old meeting spot in the woods.

I called Sweet Pea, FP, Fangs, and my dad. I thanked them all for everything. "Hey Sweet Pea, I was hoping you'd answer your phone for this, but it's okay. I wanted to say I love you, and that I'll see you soon." I said before hanging up. I walked up to Malachai and Davina, the rest of the Ghoulies soon behind. "Done?" He asked. I nodded. Malachai soon punched me, the rest of the Ghoulies following. "Your not a hero! I want you to know that you won't be saving anyone!" Malachai yelled. That was my last thought before pain shot through my body and darkness consumed me.

Sweet Pea POV

I was with Fangs at the trailer when I got a voicemail from Addison. I put it on speaker so me and Fangs could here. 'Hey Sweet Pea, I was hoping you'd answer your phone for this, but it's okay. I wanted to say I love you and I'll see you soon.' She said before the message hung up. Fangs opened his voicemail too. 'Hey Fangs, again, hoping someone would answer but no one did. I left voicemail but I just wanted to say I love you, and I'll see you soon. Tell Jackson I love him, didn't get to call.' She said before hanging up. We ran to FP'S trailer and saw him and Alex outside. Alex had tears streaming down his face. "Did you get a voicemail?" We asked, they nodded. "Where could she be?" Fangs asked. FP'S head snapped up. "Ghoulies. Meet up at their old hangout spot." FP said before running to his motorcycle with Alex.

We got to the spot and stayed put with FP. FP yelled at the two of us not to get involved. Royals lined up not to long after. There was a shadow in the distance and it was Alex, he had a lifeless Addison in his arms. Tattoo was carved off, bloody and broken. I let tears stream down my face when I saw her. "Sweets- Oh my god." Toni started. I let the tears endlessly stream down my face. "Get her to the hospital! She is barely breathing!" FP yelled as Alex ran to the car. I watched helplessly as they carried the one person I loved away.

Everyone left for the hospital. I waited for an update. Toni and Fangs rubbed my shoulders trying to calm me down. "Get a crash cart in OR 4!" A nurse yelled. I got up and went to the desk. "Why do they need a crash cart? What's going on?" I asked impatiently. "The internal bleeding added uneeded pressure to her heart. They need the paddles to restart it. She has been down for 7 minutes." The nurse explained. "Sweet Pea she will be okay, she is a survivor." Fangs said. A doctor came out into the waiting area looking for us. "Alex King?" He asked, me and her father stood up. "We stopped the bleeding. The thing that is most worrisome is the fact her lung collapsed. She is in the room if you'd like to see her. 210." He said before walking away. Alex went first, then me. I stayed there waiting and waiting for her to wake up. I held her hand and cried. She squeezed my hand and my head shot up. "I need a doctor! She is awake!" I yelled. They took out the tubes and tested her. She was no chance of a rebleed. Her face was brusied and cut filled. I started crying again. "Hey, I'm right here. Come." She said making room for me on the bed. I laid next to her, resting my head on her stomach. She stroked my hair, darkness soon consuming me.

Addison POV

I woke up to a crying Sweet Pea. "Hey, I'm right here. Come." I said moving down the bed. I laid his head on my stomach. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I stroked his hair.

Toni and Fangs quietly walked into the room to see Sweet Pea sleeping while I played with his hair

Toni and Fangs quietly walked into the room to see Sweet Pea sleeping while I played with his hair. They silently awed, sitting next to me. "How are you feeling? You scared us." Fangs asked rubbing my shoulder. "I'm okay. I have my Sweets, and you guys. I'm all better now." I said silently laughing, stroking Sweet Pea's hair. I kissed his head and went back to talking. Toni took a picture and sent it to me. "Aw. He is so cute." I said smiling widely. Sweet Pea didn't move once for the hour Toni and Fangs were here for. They left soon after, my dad and FP soon came in. "Hey, Addie. You really scared us. How are you feeling?" My dad asked while I started playing with Pea's hair. "Good. Malachai wanted me to hand myself over. No bloodshed to serpents or royals." I explained. My dad nodded. "Don't do that again." Dad said while FP nodded. They soon left as Sweet Pea stirred. He looked up at me with tear brimmed eyes. "I was so scared." Sweet Pea said as a tear slid down his face. "Oh Sweets. I'm right here okay? I love you I won't leave you ever again okay?" I said, he nodded. I wiped his tears and laid his head on my chest stroking his hair. "I love you too." He replied as I kissed his head. We laid in the bed for the rest of the night with forehead kisses and soothing words.