Betty Cooper

Addison POV

The next 3 days went by quickly. I called Betty and told her what happened. She came to my trailer, we ended up making out and getting back together. I missed Pea so much, but he did dump me. I walked into school the next day with Fangs. I told him what happened and he fan girled. "Okay, I love you and Pea, but Baddison I also love. Pea won't be happy." Fangs said. "Yeah, but I don't care. He dumped me, of course I miss Pea. I still love him but I'm with Betty." I explained, Betty soon came up and hugged me, I hugged her back.  "Kiss her already!" Fangs said laughing. We both laughed and I kissed her lips. Me and Betty walked down the hall hand in hand with Fangs. We walked by Toni and Sweet Pea to drop Fangs off. "Cya dude." I said before walking away with Betty. "Do you miss Sweet Pea?" Betty asked. "Of course, we just broke up. Do you miss Jughead?" I asked. "Yeah, but I'm with you." She said pecking my lips.

I walked to my trailer and on the inside, I saw Jackson and Dad on the couch. "Jackson!" I yelled and jumped into his arms. "Hey. Gossip time." Jackson said mischievously. "Me and Pea broke up because he found out about Betty. And me and Betty got back together. I broke my 30 day streak 3 days ago by having oxy." I explained, he nodded. "Okay. I support you in every way. But Pea was awesome." Jackson said. Damn straight. I love him still, but it hurt he broke up with me.

Sweet Pea POV

I couldn't sleep. Ever since I dumped her. I made a huge mistake and now she is with her ex. "I made a mistake Toni. I want her back so bad." I called Toni. "Don't worry Pea, you will." Toni said simply before hanging up. Well she was a great help.

Addison POV

I walked into school the next day to look in the Blue and Gold. I saw to figures and I recognized them to be Betty and Jughead. I walked in and saw them kissing. "Betty? We're done. Don't bother crawling back to me, it's over. Go have sex with your little boyfriend." I said before storming out. I walked right past Fangs, Sweet Pea, and Toni towards the exit.
Fangs: what happened? I'm with sweets and Toni they reading the texts.
Addie: I walked in on Betty and jughead. Dumped her ass
Fangs: wow what a bitch. Sweets misses you.
Addie: well I miss him too, I'm going to den I want something. C u later
Fangs: are u getting high???
Addie: maybe. I had a massive withdrawal with morning. Jackson is home and he had to help me.
Fangs: go to AA
Addie: I broke my streak three times, it isn't helping. Bye Fangs

Sweet Pea POV

"Wait what is she doing?" I asked Fangs. "We are going to the den. She might be getting high. Let's go." Fangs said dragging me and Toni out.

We got to the den and walked in. We saw Calvin and Addison on the stage. "Alright listen up!" Addison yelled, she made eye contact with me and smirked. "FP Jones has officially declared The Royals allies with the Serpents. Now, me and FP had a talk, the Royals and Serpents are officially merging. We are one gang now. You still keep your jackets, so will the serpents. That won't change, nothing will change exept the fact we are now one force. That's all." Addison said before she walked off towards us. "Why are you here? I get it you can come her now due to the merge, but why?" She asked. "Because we thought you were gonna get high-" I started before honks were heard outside. "Alright everyone grab a pocket knife! Just in case! Calvin! Two guns me and you!" Addison yelled. "Stay within the group." She said before walking out in front with the gang behind her and Calvin. "Ah, Addison precious. Miss me?" Malachai said rubbing her face, she slapped him hard. "What the hell do you want?" She growled. "We want a street fight. Would've ended if your little buddy didn't get in the way. No weapons. Just Royals no Serpents. The Serpents can watch." Malachai said smirking. "What time?" She asked as we all went wide eyed. "Tonight. 9 o'clock sharp." Malachai said before walking away. "Addison you can't actually do this." I said. "Yes I can. We knocked Ghoulies on their asses last time we fought them. We can do it again." She said before walking off. I grabbed her arm and pulled her lips onto mine. She immediately kissed back and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Can I be your girl again?" She asked against my lips. "Of course." I replied leaning my forehead against hers. "Aw yes my favorite couple is back together." Fangs and Toni said. We smiled and kissed again. Damn it feels good to have her back.