Part I

There will always be an untold story, a story behind everything. A reason why or how things came to what they are. But is it possible that we can forget about it, continue life like it was just a dream? Why do we have to forget, is it to save others or ourselves? Is it for good or bad? Sometimes forgetting where it all begin can lead us to the wrong place and be lost. But what if we chose not to forget but someone made us?

Thor and Loki still couldn't believe that Odin is gone. There were so many secrets that they just found out; Hela being Odin's first born and finding out that the great King Odin was hiding dark secrets behind his greatness.

Now, they were not sure about everything. What they know is that they have to do something with their People. Thor finally accepted the throne and Loki will be on his side just like before. But Loki doesn't know where he should be, Midgard would be the last place he thought he should be after what he did but Asgard's people need a place to stay - a place they can call home.

Looking at everyone, Loki found that everyone seems to find their purpose except him. He already forgot why he was so eager to be King. He felt so lost.

You were running and almost out of breath. You don't know if you can still make it or not. All you know is that you need to fight and win this war. A powerful force knocked you down on the ground and you can feel that life was slowly leaving you. Then his image flashes in your mind. You were doing this for him, once again you stood up, sword on hand and ready to continue the battle – remembering his words.

"You better come back and read your letter to me that is your God's order."

"I can't make any promises, my Lord," You said caressing his soft pale cheek "But if I have to come back and live in another life, I will."

His lips curve into a smile, not his usual mischievous smile nor a smirk, it was a genuine smile "If that is the case I might as well make sure that the 9 realms still exist."

Then everything went blank. You know that this is the end. You will never see him again.
Taking a deep breath, you are finally awake from your dream. You've been dreaming about the same dream for quite a while. But not once you saw his face, the one who is proclaiming as your 'God'. Looking at your phone, it was too early to get up but you did anyway, putting your glasses on.

|End of Part I|

A/n: AU imagines again.😅 I think I gave too much on this 1st part.🤣 but hey! There will be more, so will I see you guys in part2?😊 likes and comments are deeply appreciated😘