Part X

Loki, Thor, and Valkyrie gathered, they need to talk about you but it seems like they can't agree on something.

"She was there, she was a little girl when Odin and Frigga took her in their care. I recall teaching her basic combat skills." Valkyrie said.

"I really don't recall her. If she is who you are telling us, why we don't remember her?" Thor asked.

"She told me about mother, how powerful she was. I think [Y/N] is trying to tell me that we were on some sort of spell that made us forget her." Loki was trying to act calm but deep in the side, he doesn't know what to do.

"Then how come I remembered her." Valkyrie stated.

"What she like when you meet her?" Loki asked making both of the warriors looked at him.

"Well, she is kind, funny, really good with fighting and her magic is powerful that we once heard the Queen said that they might already have the perfect warrior." Valkyrie said "that's why they took her in. Hela was furious and seeing the changes and drowned with power, Hela decided to go against the king and you know what happened next." There was sadness in her eyes, it still hurts to think about what happened to the other Valkyrie.

Loki still keeps replaying the memories you've shown him. No matter how hard he tried he still couldn't remember.

"Where are we going?" You asked.

"To the coolest place on earth." Peter answered with enthusiast.

"We are going to Disneyland." You joked, laughing a bit.

"Ha! Funny, no we are not." Peter said laughing along with you. Then not that long you have arrived and Peter gladly tells you "Welcome To Avengers headquarters."

"What are we doing here?" You asked.

"You are here to see your people. Welcome to Avengers headquarters." Tony answered welcoming you and Peter.

"Thanks, but why are we here?" You asked.

"Follow me and don't get lost." Tony said before he started to walk. You didn't get an answer but after walk into building, you exited on the other side and you saw Thor, Valkyrie and Loki. Your heart started to beat fast, the last time you were with Loki you almost told him who he was to you. Everyone greeted you except him. This pissed you off.

"So, is this another test or interrogation?" You asked in a firm tone.

"I don't usually fight women but you mention that we used to trained." Thor walked close to you with a smile "won't you mind if we see that skills of yours."

"Sure one eyed man, I'm not scared. Besides this would be fun." You said with a playful smirk on your lips.

"What? Wait, are you kidding me." Peter was caught off guard, looking at Tony.

"Don't look at me. I'm surprised just like you. But this could be interesting." Tony responded making him self-comfortable.

You were on an open training ground. There were weapons on the corner; gun, swords and spears. All of it were for training. Thor picked a weapon almost like a hummer while you still choosing, brushing your fingers to the weapon. It's been a while since you fought someone.

"I might be a little rusty." You said picking the spear.

"I'll go easy on you." Thor said as you two sets for battle.

You were the first one to charge but he was able to dodge it. Thor tried to hit you but you were able to avoid it. Then in one swift move, you were able to hit him in the face. Touching the part you hit.

"That's pretty good." Thor said.

"You talk a lot." You responded.

"Alright, it's on."

Thor attacked you without hesitation. The other watch the fight and no body was moving nor blink. The match was close, it was like two gods fighting. Thor can tell that with just one mistake you'll have the advantage. The sky was turning grey and thunder sounds can be heard.

|End of Part X|