Part V

You were in a dungeon and at the end of the aisle, there was a cube, The Casket of Ancient Winters. You were asked to put a shield, a powerful forcefield to protect it. As you started to cast your spell, you had a vision.
It was the God of Mischief, he was holding the Casket and his hands and body started to turn blue.

"Frost Giant." You mumbled.

"What are you talking about?" It was Allfather, Odin.

"Loki..." you whispered, you couldn't believe what you saw "Loki was turning into Frost Giant. He was holding the Casket and then his.. his hands turn blue and his eyes turned to crimson red."

"You will not speak a word about this." Odin firmly said.

"You knew." You said in disbelief "You know that he is, a Frost Giant. Why?"

"Loki is my son."

"No, he is not. I know what I saw, you were there. You told him who he really is!" You fought back.

"He doesn't need to know and you will not say a word, that's your King's order," Odin commanded with full authority.

"Please, don't tell him." It was Frigga, you can tell that she was in pain "I don't want to lose my son."

"But, My Queen, keeping this secret from him, will keep him from the dark." You reasoned out "You will lose him."

"If we tell him now, we will lose him too. I'd rather wait for a couple more years. He is not yet ready." Frigga answered.

You nodded your head, disagreeing to their decision "Loki needs to know this."

Then you woke up, it was just a dream. Another weird dream about Norse Mythology. Looking around, you were not familiar with the place.

"Where am I?" You asked as you sat up.

"Are you okay?" Peter sat next to you.

"No, my head is still pounding." You said putting your head between your hands then looking at Peter "Where are we?"

"You are in the Avengers tower in New York, of course, I can't bring you yet to the main quarters. People would go nuts and most of the Asgardian arr still there." Tony answered walking close to you.

"Why I'm here? What do you want?" You asked.

"Let's see, first thing first we are not here to hurt you or experiment on you. We just need some answers." Tony answered sitting across you and Peter. The two Gods standing behind him, still in their disguise "Who are you?"

"I've introduced myself already, I'm [Y/N Y/L]." You simply answered.

"No, not that. We need to know who you are." Tony started "We search for your details and what we have." He paused "fake records. Everything looks legit but our source says its fake and we have a reliable source."

The tension immediately built up, every eye was on you "What are you trying to say?"

"To make it short, We want to know your true identity?" Tony answered.

You couldn't help but to chuckle "How can I answer that." There was a bittersweet smile lingering in your lips "if, I myself doesn't know the answer."

"Can you tell us why?" Thor asked who was still in disguise.

"I've been hiding and making a low profile because no one can understand me." You started "Besides, you might already know more things about me, more than I know myself."

"What we know? We know that you never grow old. No record of the date of birth or place, all we found were fake papers and some of your identities doesn't have a record at all. I can tell that you are not a vampire because you are not afraid of the sun and you don't drink blood."

"You are making me laugh, Mr. Stark." You respond "Yes, I don't grow old. For some reason, I have powers I cannot explain. I... I don't know who I am or where I came from. One day, I woke up in the middle of the forest without any of my memories. For thousands of years, I saw man's evolution and for so long I've been with them, I learned that if they don't understand a thing it scares them and when they are scared, they'll do horrible things." Everyone was silent "so, I keep my distance and keep my profile low. I never bothered anyone."

"No, you didn't. I'm sorry if you feel interrogated but with what's going on now, we want to know who are the threats and..." Tony answered but you cut him off.

"I'm living my life peacefully, out of the radar but you are trying to expose me." You said emphasizing each word.

"We want to help you out." Peter spoke this time "I knows how you feel."

"Peter are you..." You hold him in the arms and you saw it. You saw how Peter got his power and the struggled he went through because of his powers "You..."

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" Peter asked in a worried tone.

"You're Spider-Man." You said making everyone surprised.

"Yes." He honestly said "Yes, I am and just like you I'm still trying to understand my powers. Maybe we can help each other, to understand it and maybe use it for good."

"Amazing." It was Tom, who changed back to being Loki.

"Brother, could it be that she is a witch?" Chris asked directly to Loki as he changed back to Thor.

"Doesn't age and can see through someone's memory, maybe," Loki respond with a smirk.

|End of Part V|